Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$38
PricelineUS$37
TravelocityUS$38
2,112 results
All reviews double tree equinox bar sarjapur road excellent service special thanks rooftop pool hilton bangalore birthday party special mention long stay business trip awesome food taking care keep up the good work great hospitality comfortable stay great experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Had the most amazing time at Hilton. Thanks to Samir and Gopi for making our night memorable . They were super nice and courteous and very helpful .
The good was great but the service was commendable .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Subhabrata Roy, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear VasanthiN7,

Thank you for taking out the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

It's been a pleasure for us to have hosted you and we are glad to know that you enjoyed the visit and service of our staff. It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality for all our valued guests and I'm happy to know that we were able to deliver.

Your compliments have been passed on to Samir, Gopi and to the entire team and they are motivated by your kind words of appreciation.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Visited spot 360 on 21 first of this month I wasn't putting the review but one of ur staf adarsh impressed me by mojito the best cocktail I have ever had and . He made a classic mojito which was amazing adarsh ur r grate keep up the gud work

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gta199,

Thank you for taking out the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments have been passed on to Adarsh, and to the entire team and they are motivated by your kind words of appreciation.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Hay. I was staying in the hotel and on Friday I had come have my brakefast and my lunch in asia alive I was hungry in the noon had visited asia alive and had my lunch there . adarsh sorry for the late review . this guy was amazing and brilliant he had helped me with my lunch he was the one who helped me . he has done a grate service I was impressed with his communication and his serving skill adarsh grate job all the best .. Thank you ..

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Dilip_bo,

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Truely beautiful place and the type of hospitality was superb wish to visit it again with my friends special thanks for mr gopi his behaviour was very good and he talking with me like a familiar person .I am order cosmopolitan cocktail that's really very good again thankx to mr gopi

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear disouja,

Thank you for taking out the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments have been passed on to Gopi and to the entire team and they are motivated by your kind words of appreciation.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

I really really loved the rooms and the forest view! The staff was really friendly and helpful I told them it was our anniversary and they made towel art and placed a pastry in our room plus gave us a room move when we didn’t like the front facing view so much...
Shreya and the Duty manager were so sweet and prompt.
The breakfast was really delicious and the restaurant staff was more than welcoming. I’d like to mention Akash who took time out and spoke to us made us feel comfortable and made sure we had everything we ordered on our table! The buffet could offer a few more things but it is really nice regardless.

I would definitely return here, thank you doubletree for a wonderful stay✨

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Subhabrata Roy, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Dear Priyanka_mash,

Thank you for taking out the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments have been passed on to Shreya, Akash and to the entire team and they are motivated by your kind words of appreciation.