“decent hotel near to office.”
Review of Oyster Inn

Oyster Inn
Ranked #365 of 619 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2016

decent hotel , very near to the offices like , CGI, infy, TCS, Wipro, Hp.
Free Wifi available. decent staff, safe locality and lot of food options available.

Hot water and room service is also available

Room Tip: any room is same.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Comfortable stay. Peaceful and happy stay.

Hotel staffs are nice.

Feeling like home.

Reachable from electronic city stop.

Good breakfast. Good room service too.

Clean and comfort hotel. Value for money.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Location: Somewhere inside Electronic City P-1, opposite to a HP office. I say somewhere because each time I went there in 2 days I had take a different route as one-way routes pop up to manage the traffic.

I booked a room in this hotel under the Oyo Electronic City Phase 1 banner.

1. Fairly spacious for two adults. For a family with two adults and 2 kids, this place must be avoided.
2. Strong wi-fi

1. Check-in was idiotic. First the check-in guy says that there are no rooms and he informed Oyo but we didnt know. In a hour he was able to give a room.
2. Electricity would get cut off ever 30 minutes and there would be constant periods of darkness.
3. A/c wasn't effective - needs to be serviced.
4. To get hot water you have to let about 20 litres of water go first.
5. No toiletries whatsoever
6. Complimentary breakfast menu: Bread-omelette, Dosa, Upma with Tea or Coffee. However, first preference is for hotel staff. Only after they have eaten would you get whatever is left over. Absolutely unprofessional.
7. Noisy and the front of the building has small shops which is crowded with staff from nearby offices who come for a smoke and chai.
8. Run by North-East Indians who have no experience in hotel management.
9. Has basement parking for about 5 cars but it a virtual Russian roulette to get space and to get out.

I would not recommended this place at all. This is what we called "a lodge" 20 years ago.

Room Tip: Get another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ace_Victorious
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Last week i was in india for my marriage(23rd Sep 2015).
Myself and my Fiancee had booked Hotel accomodations for our guests arriving for our marriage through cleartrip and most of the rooms were allocated in Oyster inn.
We came there a day prior and checked if all rooms that we booked were confirmed, same was mentioned as confirmed by front desk person.

on 22nd night when guests started checking in, we were informed few rooms were transferred to other hotels(oyo rooms, etc) which is fine.
Some of the rooms were interchanged and our relatives with Kids and elderly people were standing on the road at middle of the night.
When my fiancee called to enquire, front desk person spoke very rudely and asked which hotel she was staying in, he would come over there.

We somehow sorted that all out and boked hotel for our guests in other hotels at nbight 4:00, considering our marriagew was at 8:30 AM at Radha regent. We had to forego marriage preparations and work on hotel bookings due to your confusion.
That was 22nd night

On 23rd night, i got a call at 11:45-12:30 asking me to come to oyster inn to make some pending payments. I informed him that all bookings were made through cleartrip and all payments were made online well in advance before even the rooms can be booked. the front desk person was adamant and wanted me to come to hotel.
Understand this, and i feel ashamed to write it after a full day of marriage event and this being my first night , the hotel person speaks and behaves this way and not ready to listen to me. he called my wife also spoketo her the same way.
I repeatedly told him that i would come the next day to hotel and we can discuss and close this out, however he continued speaking rudely and that too for an amount of 7k.

I went to the hotel and paid the 7k whatever the person was demanding, id dint have time to figure out why i need to pay extra, when all payments were made well in advance through cleartrip.

Now i am not sure how you guys operate with Oyo thats your problem , however the behaviour that your staff displayed is not acceptable by any human standards. And speaking to the girl who just married on that day, what would you call it. I expect response from you guys at the earliest and i am not going to let this matter rest. I am back to USA now, however the trouble,embarrasment and harrasment that your staff inflicted on us, i am not going to leave it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mani_vnit
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Has booked this hotel for training at Yokogawa at Electronic city. The rooms were very spacious. Though its not having a room service for dinner, it has a very good non veg restaurant. The food was very delicious. Had Biryani on all evenings during stay. A good option.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business