Oyster Inn
The Oterra(Bengaluru)
Silicon Business(Bengaluru)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Last week i was in india for my marriage(23rd Sep 2015).
Myself and my Fiancee had booked Hotel accomodations for our guests arriving for our marriage through cleartrip and most of the rooms were allocated in Oyster inn.
We came there a day prior and checked if all rooms that we booked were confirmed, same was mentioned as confirmed by front desk person.

on 22nd night when guests started checking in, we were informed few rooms were transferred to other hotels(oyo rooms, etc) which is fine.
Some of the rooms were interchanged and our relatives with Kids and elderly people were standing on the road at middle of the night.
When my fiancee called to enquire, front desk person spoke very rudely and asked which hotel she was staying in, he would come over there.

We somehow sorted that all out and boked hotel for our guests in other hotels at nbight 4:00, considering our marriagew was at 8:30 AM at Radha regent. We had to forego marriage preparations and work on hotel bookings due to your confusion.
That was 22nd night

On 23rd night, i got a call at 11:45-12:30 asking me to come to oyster inn to make some pending payments. I informed him that all bookings were made through cleartrip and all payments were made online well in advance before even the rooms can be booked. the front desk person was adamant and wanted me to come to hotel.
Understand this, and i feel ashamed to write it after a full day of marriage event and this being my first night , the hotel person speaks and behaves this way and not ready to listen to me. he called my wife also spoketo her the same way.
I repeatedly told him that i would come the next day to hotel and we can discuss and close this out, however he continued speaking rudely and that too for an amount of 7k.

I went to the hotel and paid the 7k whatever the person was demanding, id dint have time to figure out why i need to pay extra, when all payments were made well in advance through cleartrip.

Now i am not sure how you guys operate with Oyo thats your problem , however the behaviour that your staff displayed is not acceptable by any human standards. And speaking to the girl who just married on that day, what would you call it. I expect response from you guys at the earliest and i am not going to let this matter rest. I am back to USA now, however the trouble,embarrasment and harrasment that your staff inflicted on us, i am not going to leave it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mani_vnit
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Has booked this hotel for training at Yokogawa at Electronic city. The rooms were very spacious. Though its not having a room service for dinner, it has a very good non veg restaurant. The food was very delicious. Had Biryani on all evenings during stay. A good option.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We stayed in October 2014. Good budget hotel with good Wifi and easy check in.rooms were clean and modern. chinese restaurant has good food options. they have parking space in basement. the entry to parking lot is a bit steep and hit the bottom of car while getting out.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights 4 days ,a very good experience.All staffs were very co-operative & soft spoken.Morning breakfast was complimentary & also very tasty.Room was also very neat & clean & equipped with all basic amenities.

Room Tip: All rooms were equally good but specially second floor rooms are quieter than 1st floor rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2015

We stayed at this hotel yesterday. Rooms were pretty okay but they provided dirty toiletries and no hot water. No good blanket and it was not tidy. Though we reported this couple of times, no one turned up to make sure things were taken care. Very irresponsible attitude. Breakfast was served with spoons which was not clean. Breakfast served was below average w.r.t the quality and taste!! Lot of room for improvement. Waste of Money.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
4  Thank anithak7