See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We stayed here for a night in standard room.

Hotel is ok sort of. Looks like an apartment converted to Hotel with no specific parking. I have to park my bike in adjacent building :D

Service is poor. I called reception for breakfast and they forgot. After 45 min i have to again remind them about my breakfast.

Also the complementary breakfast consist of only one dish with iea/coffee. So i think complementary is just for a name sake.

As per my opinion i didn't find this hotel worth of spending 2k/night.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The hotel was good..
Staff was friendly, location of the hotel was good, as its in the middle of the city..
Rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was OK-OK, not great.. Took 1 hr for them to get u the breakfast.. :x
We had hot water supply throughout the day..
Although I didn't like the toiletries provided by them..
They provided towels, cheap soaps and shampoos, and nothing else.. For the rate they are charging, they can provide better stuffs!!
Also I could hear music from the adjacent room.. not really quiet place if u wanna catch up some sleep..

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple