“my stay at sri lakshmi comforts m.g.road bengaluru”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Sri Lakshmi Comforts
Ranked #149 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
New Delhi, India
“my stay at sri lakshmi comforts m.g.road bengaluru”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

basing on my friend's recommendation, i checked into sri lakshmi comforts located centrally at M.G.Road, bengaluru during march, 2012. Surprisingly, it was a pleasant and cool experience. For a nominal price charged by this hotel, the rooms are extremely clean well maintained and decent. They have a good karnataka style restaurant called Seshmahal. The hotel is centrally located within a few yeards from the famous hotels of both M.G.Road and Church Street. I strongly recommend this property for budget travellers.

Room Tip: most of the rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Rajani B
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 16 June 2012
We would like to appreciate you for taking time to write a encouraging review on our lodging. We also want thank you for writing a very positive review which encourage the management and staff to keep performing well to retain good trust of guests like you and your friends who recommended us in the first place. As you have pointed out rightly, our endeavor is to provide a decent clean budget accommodation at a reasonable price. Hope you and your friends visit us again when you are in our city.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Coimbatore, India
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I stayed at Lakshmi comforts with my family 3 months back and on my own twice last year. I found this hotel thanks to tripadvisor reviews. I agree with most of the comments. Their service was fantstic, on all my visits, and the staff were courteous. The only drawback for me with Lakshmi comforts is that their Restaurant closes bit early (7.30 PM, I guess).

To sum up, an excellent hotel with good service located brilliantly for business travelers like me. I love this hotel and would stay there on my business visits to Bangalore

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Balajhi N
We too want thank Tripadvisor, other guests who have spent their valuable time in writing reviews about our hotel like yourself. The encouraging reviews like yours keep us motivated to perform better.
Few other guests also have the same view like yours about the closing time (7.30 PM) of our restaurant. But in this area the demand for South Indian Vegetarian food diminish in the evening. However, we are sure you might have enjoyed variety of food choices around our hotel in the evening. Wish to see you again with us during your next visit.
vancouver
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We stayed here on two occasions. The first time we had to change room three times because: 1) wifi didn't work in corner room. 2) AC didn't work in another room. 3) AC didn't work in last room. They fixed the AC and was very responsive and quick in rectifying problems so I can't really deduct points for the problems. The location is great. The rooms are clean (I saw three rooms and they were all equally clean). Did not see one bug during either of my stays. The manager gave us a late check out on the last night because our train wasn't until 10:00pm. Had lunch twice in the restaurant below. Very good. The restaurant is super busy during lunch which is a good sign. You will hear constant honking throughout the day and night due to close proximity to MG Road but you get used to it. The wifi is quite spotty and slow.

Room Tip: Room 4B has satellite TV, the best AC, and decent wifi.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vancity8
In spite of our best efforts to provide comfortable stay for our guests, few unpleasant issues would creep in like malfunction of A/C in your case. In spite of these hardships, your positive review with 5 stars makes us humble. We understand the importance of internet facility to our guests and taken your point in this regard very seriously. We have added few more wireless routers to address the issue of weak signal strength in certain areas of our hotel. Management and Staff want to thank you for a honest and balanced review which, no doubt, help us and other guests. Wish you will stay with us on your next visit to Bangalore and hope it will be a comfortable and pleasant experience without any hitches.
Moodabidri, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This is the best budget hotel you can find in Bangalore, service is impeccable, rooms are clean and price is unmatched. The location is so close to all your shopping needs. The breakfast & lunch served in their adjoining restaurant is also serves very good food. No wonder it won this years Tripadviser award for the best bargain hotel. The entrance to the hotel is hidden and rooms are so quiet that you don't feel that you are staying in a congested main artery of Bangalore.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank drkrishi
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 15 March 2012

First impression I am just wowed for value for money. I booked a single room the cheapest I catagory I could get but for value they are not cheap. I arrived in the evening after a long trip from the airport and they could not be more welcoming nor more quick to get me to my room. Smooth entry! It must be the smallest room in the place with a little cotsize single bed sitting in the middle of this weeny room. But the feeling is welcoming from the word enter, clean! comfortable bed and pillow with clean sheets, lots of lighting on individual outlets. A place to hang clothes that is clean without odor, a table by the bedside and light controls over the headboard. The window has security bars, the door has double bolt and two large slide lociks, two windows in the room for lots of light with a full size mirror inbetween. A tv with lots of channels personally no interest for me no movie channel and an in house phone. Water available for purchase as well as other drinks and a restaurant right by the reception, charge to the room, very convenient. have I forgotten anything? Elevator no dragging that bag up multiple flights of stairs, and the bathroom clean with hotwater, towel bar and yes even a towel and toilet paper supplied. I arrived yesterday, ventured out this morning and found a mecca of shopping , very good location. lady on her own, third trip to India, this is a very good value property.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
"No wonder it won this years Tripadviser award for the best bargain hotel." Sincere thanks from Management and Staff for your good will and other fine guests like you which was the reason for Tripadvisor's best bargain hotel award. We are happy that you liked our food in our restaurant and our restaurant staff wants convey their gratitude to you......Hope you will visit us again.