Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$21
eDreamsUS$21
TripadvisorUS$21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

1. Rooms are extremely small and untidy. broken wardrobe, inoperable TV.
2. Food is average. Double the price of worth.
3. Location is excellent, amidst the residential area and surrounded by great options to eat out.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank aerovibhor
Treebo Hotels, Owner at Treebo Trip Hotel Worldtree Bellandur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your valued feedback. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would want to provide to any of our guests. We have noted the issues highlighted by you and have forwarded this to our team to ensure appropriate action is taken. At Treebo, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope we will have further opportunities to serve you better.

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Kindly avoid this hotel the service and food both are below par.
Manager and reception staff Ajoy and Jhon very rude.
Day 1 my AC was not workin, telephone was not working and fan was making sound like an industrial fan. I checked in the afternoon and room changed in the night.

Day 2 order a simple starter like peanut masala, which took 50 mins for delivery. Food took 1 hr.odered fish masala and was told fish will be basa and they gave a may be 3 times pre cooked basa which had black skin inside and sour taste. Gyeser was not working had to take cold water bath.

Day 3 again even after reminding the gyeser was not fixed and had to complaint to the manager who sent hot bucket water and later told me to keep my stuff ready and I can leave and they will shift my luggage, in the evening when I came back my luggage was still in the old room and luggage was not shifted.

On the day of checkout I had called for a taxi and informed the manager to keep my bills ready and will clear any pending amounts.i got a message from treebo to clear the room rent online which I did and called for a taxi. The receptionist Jhon started arguing with me that I cannot pay online and will have to clear the amount their again. My taxi waited for 10 mins and left.

If you will complaint to the hotel manager he will shout back at you and will not entertain any complaints.

Don't stay at this hotel if you could expect great service and food for the luxury price you are paying. Absolutely third class people with no manners and are completely opposite to hotel industry standards.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 12 December 2019

I would rate it below average. They claim to have high standards but OYO could be a better option instead... their sheets are always dirty and old no matter even if they change every day... breakfast was again such a disappointment... I do not recommend Treebo

Room tip: Extremely small rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Trip Hotel Worldtree Bellandur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. We will definitely work towards addressing the issues highlighted by you. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope we will have further opportunities to serve you better.

Abhishek,

Reviewed 19 November 2019

Facility provided excellent breakfast just right mix of North Indian and South Indian food.
Ambience of hotel is also very good. Hotel has right facility for business travel.

Improvements:
Room bed was broken.
No slippers in room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for appreciating our breakfast, the ambiance and the facilities. At Treebo, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. We really enjoyed hosting you. We look forward to hosting you again.

Abhishek,

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Room tip: ac not working . . tv not working (even basic recharge for sky was not done ) night staff was rude and . ignorant 9th nov
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Trip Hotel Worldtree Bellandur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2019