“Beautiful apartment with wonderful surroundings”
Review of The Bouvice

The Bouvice
Ranked #23 of 586 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 October 2009

Would recommends anybody and everybody to have a wonderful experince of staying in a high quality , residential and serene surroundings of Bouvice...

Cheers

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for The Bouvice

Reviewed 26 October 2009

I work for a MNC in Mumbai and frequently travel to bangalore for my company's assignments. I did not know why my company pick up a service apartment in the first place as i always used to stay in 3 star hotels. But truly speaking i was amazed at the cleanliness , the hygenic conditions that prevail , the food quality and more importantly the layout of the rooms. very practical and homely. Honestly speaking after staying for 3 days there i made a point to inform all my colleagues to stay in bouvice itself. Ha ha ha seems like i m marketing for them but i liked my stay and would definitely recommend others as well.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Bouvice, owner at The Bouvice, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2009

Hello Mr.Rakesh,

It is our priviledge that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We remember the first day when you came you were very apprehensive about your stay arrangements but i am glad that we were able to stand up to your expectations.

Thanks a lot sir for continuously supporting us and looking forward to greet you again around 2nd week of november.

Reviewed 6 November 2008

The Bouvice is a nice hotel located in Koramangla, Bangalore. When I stayed there, it had been only a few months since it had been operational but the effort was really good. The rooms are of three categories and the one I stayed in was spacious and very well furnished. The mini-fridge, the broadband internet connection and the household amenities like the microwave proved to be very useful during my 4 day long stay; also, the room service and the quality of food was decent enough. The rooms cost around 2k and the service provided was value for money.
The glitch however, lies in the approach road for the hotel. The hotel was tough to be located on the basis of its address available online and for the uninitiated, it is near Maharaja Hotel in 4th block Koramangla in the lane next to the Sony-Ericsson showroom. The approach road (almost 500 meters from Maharaja hotel) was a badly under-constructed one, however the hotel owners assured me that it was going to be built within a few days of my departure.
The hotel is ideally located for anyone who intends to visit electronic city (45 minutes), ITPL (1 hour), BTM layout, Jaynagar or Jaypeenagar (all within 30 minutes, traffic woes extra :) ). There is a direct bus for airport every half an hour from near the hotel and it might be a good option to be tried out if you are planning to visit Bangalore.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo

Hello Sir,

We really appreciate you taking out time to write a few words for us.

As promised the roads are now done up and are probably one of the best roads in town.

Quite a few things have changed since your last visit.We have started our Roof Top Restaurant , A fully operational Gymnasium has come up etc.

Eagerly looking forward to have you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2008

Today is my last day at Bouvice The apartment is magnificent and I have never experienced such incredible service before. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag myself out to look at malls nearby and explore the city even on holidays.

After a hard day's work i couldn't wait to get back to the peace and tranquility of the hotel.
Food is good and the best of all are the people: the house keeping staff, the kitchen staff...everyone goes out of the way to make you feel comfortable ...feel at home
Anyone travelling to B'lore for the 1st time...please stay at Bouvice...

Overall I would say this is probably the best apartment I have ever stayed in my life (me being extremely fussy!) Its in the heart of the city and the best place to retire..............

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business

Hello Madam,

We are really very thankful for such encouraging words.

We now share a vendorship with your organisation and are hopeful of maintaing the high quality of service.

Looking forward to have you or any of your guests stay again with us.

Reviewed 18 September 2008

we had stayed with our complete family for about 7 days there in the month of april, but i tell u its a one absolutely neat and a fully loaded service apartment.

Big rooms , Excellent service , Great ambience , hygenic conditions prevail at the top most level.....i tell u its one place where i would put my whenever i m visiting next time to bangalore with my family.

a must recommend !!!