Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Hotels.com
US$116
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
eDreams
US$135
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$108
FindHotelUS$116
StayForLongUS$143
1,163 results
All reviews brigade road rooftop pool the general manager the heart of the city excellent location excellent stay prime location mg road excellent service comfortable stay house keeping special thanks enjoyed my stay trishul mr bangalore hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2020 via mobile

I had booked the stay through a famous indian travel based app for a one day.
But they haven’t given the breakfast option. Thats my bad.
Please note that everything in this hotel is chargeable! I had requested for an early check in which they have accepted and they have charged me which I am sure they can wave off.
Rooms were clean and spacious, but room essentials ( bath accessories , tea bags, etc..) were limited in the room. But they will provide extra without any costs. Thanks for that.
We requested for breakfast complimentary, but they declined. (Coz i think i have booked through third party app ).
We requested for their in house cab service. But again they told its chargeable based on hourly basis. They told they can provide the cab only on a particular time as their cab was not available at our time. We had to find our own transport then.
There was Spa timings and rates displayed in the reception and room. But spa was not available due to renovation. (Again pure business tactics)
We felt more like staying in a serious office rather than a hotel. Would not recommend for a leisure stay, but good for business stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2020

We stayed there as a family with one extra bed in a double room. We were there for multiple nights. The one good thing there is the reception staff, who are really efficient and helpful. The ones who serve food are really helpful too. The breakfast is ok - nothing to write home about. The wi-fi can be used on a maximum of 2 devices at a time. If you have an extra device, you have to call them and request for a user ID and password that gets changed every day. Now for what actually made an impact on our minds: We are pure vegetarians and have never had anything non-vegetarian in our lives. One night when we ordered for vegetarian biriyani and specially repeated about it being vegetarian, we were brought non-vegetarian biriyani. We didn't know the pieces weren't potato (since we have no clue how the other pieces look like), and we served it on a plate and one of us found that there were bones and something didn't look right. We all checked and found out that it definitely was non-vegetarian (prolly chicken or lamb as per their menu). We called them and asked them to take it away and told them we want nothing else for the night as it was too shocking for us and we had completely lost our appetite. It would have been okay if things ended there. But 5 mins later, the F&B Manager and someone he introduced as his Assistant Manager asked to be let into the room to discuss what happened. The Manager told us that the Assistant Manager insisted that we asked for chicken (!) biriyani and not vegetarian and he wouldn't have sent it had we not asked for it! He was asking us if it was true. We were shocked and humiliated to be questioned in this manner when all three of us heard what was ordered and have been vegetarians all our life. After 5 mins of discussion they left after apologizing. However, this is one experience we have never faced in our lives before and would never be able to forget. We just wish it was handled better than this. Everyone was kind and well-behaved after that, and we were wise enough not to order in after that as well. Apart from that, everything was in place.

2  Thank samanthagamgee
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

I’ve just returned from a 3 day trip to Bangalore.
I was really impressed by the attention to detail, cleanliness & facilities on offer at the Iris.
The Location is Fantastic too!

The en-suite bedroom was generous in size.
The housekeeper must be a perfectionist, judging by the bed linen , which was like marble.
Not the slightest crease to be seen.
The various style of pillows even get noted.

AC, TV, Dropdown & Floor lights etc ...all operated by a modern touch panel.
The layout & placement of furniture & services has been thoughtful.
There are Tea/Coffee making facilities & a silent fridge provided.
Slippers are provided & a Newspaper hung on the door each morning. Lovely touches!!!

There is Basic Gym equipment, rooftop Pool & Spa facilities ... which closed because of Coronavirus.

All of the Staff I came in contact with were so pleasant and eager to help.

The Manager arranged for the Hotel Car & Driver to take me to Mysore for a day trip. Well worth it!
Comfortable car driven by Robin, a great safe English speaking Driver.

I’m really Happy to recommend the Iris Hotel as a Great place to stay in Bangalore.
Shall look forward to returning there myself.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Good hotel with a great location in the City center. Comfortable clean room. Excellent staff from reception to restaurant, house keeping etc... All staff are very nice, friendly & helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone either on a business trip or not!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The stay was good i enjoyed my stay this is the fourth time I'm visiting this hotel i like the stay and location is really very good the staff was good I enjoyed the service especially kartik and Annie made my stay even more comfortable...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple