See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed with my family in Southern Residence, DVG Road Branch, Bangalore from 2nd to 5th August. Booked two room through Make my trip.com and reached the hotel at 7 PM. There was no confirmation available in the hotel. After I showed the confirmation receipt from Makemytrip, they agreed and provided one room and promised the second room in 30 minutes. But I could get it after two hours. There was no towels or bedsheets available in both the rooms. We were promised that we would get the towels the next day morning. Next day also the towels were not available and there is only one room boy available for all the rooms in the hotel. The poor guy takes 30 minutes to 2 hours to provide anything we asked for. The wifi was very weak. After many request, we got our free breakfast. When we were getting out of the hotel, the counter person asked me for Rs.50 extra because he told us that the provision for the free breakfast is Rs.50 per head. But when we checked from the hotel from where they brought the breakfast, it. costed only Rs.170, which is Rs.30 less than Ra.200 allowed by the hotel. Then why the counter manager asked for Rs. 50, extra.

Second day evening I got struck in the lift because of the power cut. Luckily the Counter person was with me in the lift. He said that the generator is available and somebody would start it in a minute. But it was not working because there was
No diesel available. I could get out of the lift by jumping out of the lift between two floors.

We got the power back after one hour and the wify stopped working till the next morning. When I got irritated and argued with the Counter person, his only reply was , if you don't like it, you can check out.

Conclusion: poor service, basic amenities not available, very dirty blankets, smelly rooms, rude manager (the counter boy) and try to cheat customers. The answer, if you don't like it CHECK OUT.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I have booked this hotel for some friends, they have came from Kolkata & stayed & happy while returning saying that they will refer this hotel in future for others. Hope the same quality & service they will maintain...

Room tip: Helpful in late checkout
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2013

stayed 6 nights, Room service was poor.At the time of check out they wanted additional 500 Rs.I had to pay that also. I checked in 3 hours earlier than normal time, that was after an agreement with hotel people that I would checked out 3 or 4 hours before the normal check out time.Initially they agreed when I checked in. But they they changed their mind for 500 Rs.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank MARTIN C
Reviewed 11 December 2012

well, it was my first stay in any hotel. The hotel met my expectations which were very humble at the time of booking. The rooms were sufficiently spacious as per the charges, though the room services and cleanliness/maintenance is poor. This hotel lacks the service staff and proper management to look over.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Shiv J
Reviewed 5 December 2012

The hotel offers a 24 hours check-in facility. The staff was cordial & helpful. Although the rooms were a bit smaller than that displayed in the website but never the less were well maintained. Overall, I would say a value for money kind of place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2012