All reviews vr mall grand room temperature controlled swimming pool bedroom residence arms pub anglo indian phoenix market city roof bar colonial era direct access living space impeccable hospitality pool deck hotel lobby is basic room long stay reception desk
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I am staying at this hotel very time I travel for business. Every time everything is arranged for me: cab from airport, cab every day to the office, every my request is handled immediately. Rooms are nice and clean, food is very good. Everyone are friendly, helpful and hospitality is very nice.
Lots of different opportunities to spend nice time and rest (roof bar, swimming pool, gym).

Room Tip: Every room is fine
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Narenniranjan, General Manager at The Waverly Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Aniag146,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor.com

I am pleased to read your review and glad to note your appreciation of The Waverly Hotel and Residences. My team and I are delighted to know of your positive experience with our lovely hotel. Thank you for appreciating the cleanliness of the room, food, location and the attitude of the staff.

Comments such as yours, motivate us to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of discerning guests such as yourself are met and exceeded.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We visited it during christmas time to stay in the hotel. It's overall good. They delivered food in the room, late night too. Rooms are beautifully designed with a hinch of french culture. I loved that the most. Moreover, it is inside the VR mall, so one can go for shopping or watching movie very easily.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Pooja M,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor.com

I am pleased to read your review and glad to note your appreciation of The Waverly Hotel and Residences. My team and I are delighted to know of your positive experience with our lovely hotel. Thank you for the appreciating the décor of the room and location.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the studio room for a night and the next day a complimentary upgrade to the library suite which was a great touch to our to amazing stay. The free wifi was quife good and the quality of the hotel, service, food and drinks were outstanding.
We will definitely be back and i couldn't fault anything. Waverly is a high recommended place from my side for a break in bangalore.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Narenniranjan, General Manager at The Waverly Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Arvindallu,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor.com

I am pleased to read your review and glad to note your appreciation of The Waverly Hotel and Residences. My team and I are delighted to know of your positive experience with our lovely hotel. Thank you for appreciating the Wi-Fi, service, food, drinks and the suite.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I checked into this hotel near my office since there was a very important event at my workplace and i wanted something closeby aa my home is far. If your office is in Whitefield, this is a reasonable place to stay. However i did find it over priced for the room and type of hotel.

Basic room and not plus at all. Of course clean. Corridors are very narrow and can feel a bit claustrophobic. There is no proper entry/reception. Its more like those serviced apartment types configuration.

This hotel is part of a mall called VR Mall and they also own the restaurant Whitefield Arms and Skydeck in the same mall. So for breakfast you actually are walking in or out of the mall or near parking and doesn’t feel part of the hotel. But no doubt the food is good, ambience is great and the staff is brilliant.

Whites Arms and Skydeck are great places for parties, lunches or dinner. Just superb!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Al D,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at The Waverly Hotel and Residences.

I am pleased to read your review and glad to note your appreciation of The Waverly Hotel and Residences. My team and I are delighted to know of your positive experience with in our lovely hotel. Thank you for appreciating the location, food, ambience, the attitude of the staff, the Whitefield Arms Pub and Microbrewery and Skydeck

The corridors in the hotel are 1.65 Meters in width and 2.3 Meters in Height. We regret the fact that you felt the corridors weren’t up to your expected standards.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to the warmth and hospitality of The Waverly Hotel and Residences.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Room was clean and tidy but less power outlet that does not locate around the bed which not so convenient. The choice for breakfast very limited and it took awhile for cooking the egg that i ordered. Location is perfect as the hotel located between two malls. Be sure to chill at the rooftop !

Stayed: February 2018
Narenniranjan, General Manager at The Waverly Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear EricHTY,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor.com

We regret your comments on the power outlet and choice of breakfast, however, we have power sockets on each size of the bed and additional two near the writing table and also the breakfast has continental buffet spread and hot breakfast menu as well. We would certainly look into the delay in service and take necessary action.

Thank you once again to have reviewed us and will look forward to you next visit.