Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$39
Booking.comUS$39
PricelineUS$39
Expedia.comUS$39
CheapTicketsUS$39
TravelocityUS$39
1,696 results
All reviews front desk special thanks outer ring road business trip excellent service great hospitality room service guest relations keep up the good work a wonderful stay comfortable stay pool side great experience delicious food special mention taking care indian food
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and the staff made our stay thoroughly enjoyable. The front desk, the maintenance staff and the restaurant staff - all were attentive to our needs and made our short stay memorable.

The rooms were clean and bedding was comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pranay Verdia, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Rajan,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to share your feedback about your recent stay. I am truly pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with all the team members.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

I was there for a small period of time and this cozy property made me feel nice. In this situation they are still maintaining good atmosphere and taking care of hygiene. It’s actually commendable. And people are so nice, helpful and very approachable. I needed a pen and for this scenario they weren’t giving pen to the guest so I talked to a trainee name Sanajit and he actually assisted me with his own pen. So nice gesture they showed not even this I woke up in the evening because I was very tired and missed my lunch as soon they heard about it they provided proper lunch meal to me. Keep up the good work guys. A hotel cannot be a home but if you try you can make the environment homely. Thank You.

1  Thank somapaul

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback about your recent stay. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with all the team members.

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

This is a very nice place to stay rooms are very comfortable and nice the food quality is excellent and the service of the team is very good the front desk boy is also helpful and always keep smiling making our cards. The hall was very nice and great stay

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

We are staying in fairfield by marriott, the service was very good, the fnb was very helpful and the food was also very superb, room's are very good and the fnb specially ojas, hossain and jaskaran at front desk were very helpful and supportive.

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed over the weekend with family. Was bit sceptic at the time of booking having had a lukewarm experience with Fairfield @ Rajajinagar. Chitragupt at front office was kind to suggest and allot interconnected rooms which really worked well for the kids going between the 2 rooms. Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Dinner spread was surprisingly better than Taj and other 5 stars. And the service was exceptional. Special mention to Dheeraj who was prompt and on point, also behaved in a friendly manner with the kids. Breakfast spread was equally good. More importantly, most of the menu tasted good. However, breakfast service was a big letdown as compared to the dinner service. But in totality, I won't regret a thing about our choice of the place for the staycation.
PS- hotel of this stature needs to have better quality and range of tea in the room.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Pranay Verdia, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback about your recent stay. I am pleased to know that you had an awesome experience at our hotel, especially the food and hospitality. The points that you have highlighted have been shared with the concerned department heads for necessary action.