All reviews mr bashir nigeen lake house boat shikara ride the owner his son nigeen club crowded dal lake one night stay bed room made us feel at home peaceful stay beautiful houseboat houseboat experience visit kashmir hustle bustle heating system
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Hi All,

Beautiful Kashmir! Beautiful People!! Kashmir is always my Dream destination ever and ever.... jab se maine suna tha ki yeh bahut sundar hai...Finally ek chance mila Kashmir travel ka with my some close relatives..lakin ek darr hota hai sabke mann mai when we plan to travel to Kashmir. Safe hoga, log kaise honge, koi problem toh nahin because jab family saath ho toh chinta hoti hai...So finally I had searched in google. Ek group mila Peacock Holidays which provide me few options for planned to travel in Kashmir with budget price..

And yes I had booked my Kashmir tour package with Peacock Holidays in good budget and dates. There are the SUPER GIRL SAIKA MA'AM who is hosting us in Kashmir and she is really working as a POWER GIRL for all of us. I don't have any words for us she is the great great and really great women who help us, who guide us, who pick our hand to fly in Kashmir. She behave like a best friend in whole trip and she made our trip so memorable and cheerable. Thanks to you SAIKA JI and yes thanks to Peacock Holidays who provide us a great host to us....

In our trip Super se upper Houseboat, Decent Hotel, Delicious Food, Great Locations, Budget Guide (who name Chaccha) and all things are best in the hospitality.

Peacock Houseboat is 4 star in price of 3 star, quality of food awesome, hospitality is superb, room is really really great and heated and most beautiful location..

Yes sure I want to plan again Kashmir trip in Summer in future with only support with SAIKA Ji..

Thanks you SAIKA JI, Thank you Peacock Holidays and all executives.. Thanks again..

Sanjeev Saini

Room tip: Last room was quiet and big and well heated...means superb
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank snjvsaini
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Thnks a lot for making our trip to Kashmir so comfortable and hassle-free. Accommodation, travel and meals, everything was very well organized. One of the major requirements during the winter season is a good heating system and that too is amazing in rooms as well as car. The warm hospitality of hotel staff made our trip more memorable. If anyone is planning to explore Kashmir and experience its mesmerizing beauty, I would highly recommend to plan with Peacock travel agent.

Regards
Surbhi

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AmitG2742
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I have visited Kashmir with my wife from 22th November to 27th November 2017. As we have a lot of experience to stay in the hotel so we had decided to stay in a houseboat there. From trip advisor i came to know about Peacock houseboat. I had contacted with Mr. Ahmed through Facebook and he really help me to take decision for choosing Peacock as my stay. The hospitality of Peacock was awesome and everyday the owner visited to each guest which ensure their better service. Food is also good and tasty. Just need to repair the roof-top of the houseboat so that we can get some awesome pictures from there.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tanveer A
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Hi Everyone, I took a travel packages with Peacock Traveller and I never thought that I did a mistake in my whole trip to book with peacock.... I came with my wife and parents and Mr.Ahmed son of Mr.Bashir both of them was overwhelmed with the hospitality and entire arrangements was done so well with perfect planning and Every two days Mr.Ahmed call us and ask about our comfortable and special thanks to Mr.Mustak Driver who stay with us 7 days and helpful to us..... End of our tour Ahmed and their family came to meet us in hotel .... That's really great thank you Ahmed and peacock travellers my family members are very happy for this wonderful experience. ...... Our kashmir is totally safe but media make people scare. ...... Really memorable visit to kashmir in shaa allah will visit once again. .... Thank you Mr.Ahmed

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank karthy2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Hi ...we visited Srinagar during first week of November 2017 and made all travel arrangements through Peacock holidays.Mrs. saika was very helpful in making our tour plan.we stayed in Hotel Asian Park for three nights and one dain Peacock house boat in Nigeen lake.we thoroughly enjoyed our trip. The hotel room/ house boat was too big and served delicious food through out our trip and all at a very very reasonable price .Thanks to Peacock holidays for making it a memorable one.

Trip type: Travelled with family