“Snowboarding in kaschmir”
Review of Himalayan Edges

Himalayan Edges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Himalayan Edges we offer guided backcountry tours,Skiing gear rental,touring & Avalanche Safety equipment rental,Beginner Ski Lessons,Ski guides,Tour Guides,Family ski holidays/vacations,Trek Guides,snowmobiling,ATV Rides,Hotel Bookings,car rentals,airport transfers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was a very nice experience to meet Taj, he is a cool guy and a perfect Host.
All Kaschmiri are nice people...
Much better Than Indians...

1  Thank Guido W
"himalayas"
in 4 reviews
"winter"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have done an amazing trip to Ladakh with these guys, It was my best vacation trip ever!
Taj and his friend were very friendly and helpful, they really could arrange everything you need. If you know it could be tricky to find a proper motorcycle for the trip of this kind, but it was possible with them. And Ladakh, we spent two weeks there, the mountains in this highlands abandoned region are incredible majesty! I would highly recommend Taj and Himalayan Edges for winter freeride in Gulmarg aswell, they guide me to some untouched powder fields even then everything was busy with skiers.

2  Thank Mizzick
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent a month in Gulmarg with my girlfriend recently. Taj and his team are super nice people, they organised everything for us from local air line tickets, a really nice room next to the gondola, ski lessons, avalanche gear and car rental, anything you need they will sort our for a great price. The mountain is amazing, the lower level is a bit tough for snowboarders but the mid and upper mountain is amazing, tons of powder. Taj and his guys showed us some of the best back country powder runs i have ever done. I have done most of my riding in the USA but gulmarg is a whole different level, not just the mountain but the friendly people and amazingly good food...I highly recommend Gulmarg for ski and snowboard and definitely Himalayan edges for everything on and off mountain.

3  Thank Keira P
Reviewed 6 April 2017

A special thanks to Nazir, Taj and Faizal for being attentive to detain, ensuring our safety and ensuring a great time!

2  Thank Yoyonzi
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I visited gulmarg mainly to perfect my snowboard skills and I can guarantee I found the best trainer Zhoor from Himalayan Edges. But that's not all. During my 8-9 day stay with these guys (Zhoor and his brother Taj Irshad, who runs Himalayan Edges and is a champion skier himself), I saw them arranging all kinds of trips for all types of tourists. Whether you're looking to learn snowboarding or skiing, go trekking, looking for a place to stay, rent gear for any kind of adventure activity, ride a snow bike or ATV.. or simply relax and find the best places to enjoy the view, you must give a call to Himalayan Edges before landing in Gulmarg. Especially, Taj Irshad. will definitely ensure you enjoy to the fullest and stay safe all the time. Trust me this is not a paid/fake review. If you don't take my word for it, check Taj's instagram (@himalayanedges)...he's already gor some 2,500 followers.

2  Thank rahul r