I stayed at the Fortune Inn Riviera recently since my flight to Leh from Jammu got cancelled. I have to commend the team of the Fortune Inn- very able, professional, efficient and always at hand. Be it the lady at the Front Desk or the room service person or even the House keeping guy, they turned around in a jiffy with any requests we had. However the rooms leave a lot to be desired. They are very run down and badly maintained, ill planned even. The carpets are dirty, bathroom unclean and linen of a very poor quality. The place needs much better care and a huge face lift to live upto it's brand promise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The city of Jammu, the winter capital of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, is the epicenter of all socio-economic activities in the Jammu region. It is also the base for visiting various centers of tourist and pilgrimage interest in which the region abounds. Beyond and above the middle Himalayas lies the Pir Panjal Range which separates Jammu province from the Kashmir Valley. Savor the pristine locations of Jammu- one of the most beautiful places on earth in lap of the majestic Himalayas during your stay at Fortune Inn Riviera. You can bask your eyes on the gorgeous snow clad mountain peaks visible through the hotel and give your brain a perfect playground to harbor that business sense in you. Located on the banks of river Tawi, the hotel is a cozy retreat punctuated with all the contemporary requirements for your business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Fortune Inn Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Inn Riviera Hotel Jammu City
- Fortune Hotel Jammu
- Fortune Inn Riviera Jammu/Jammu City, India