US$93
US$89
Amneu Pine Grove(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$12
Manali Top Inn & Cafe(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$60
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$31
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice stayroom servicebudget hotelwalkable distanceamazing experiencefood qualitynice viewbeas rivermountain viewmrmallroadhospitalityheavenfebkmsnow
Reviewed 2 July 2017

It was amazing experience here. It was 1st hotel for stay. Everything was good here like rooms, services, environment, staff members, prices, quality of hotel etc. I want to suggest everyone please visit here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pushpendra M
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I stay in this hotel for four days. During my stsy i found Hotel staff behaviour is good. Hotel food quality and test is average but break fast is good. Hotel is away from main market, distance is more for walking. Overall experience of hotel is average.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Staff in this hotel was polite and supportive . We reached at hotel early morning and staff did their best to accommodate us so that we do not have to wait for check-in.They tried to give us the room as early as possible. I liked their customer oriented service. Room was good and clean. Worth to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I found this hotel on TripAdvisor and found good ratings but I personally found that This hotel is not worth 60 USD per night. you could stay in way better hotel with 60 USD per night in India. I would say if I paid 20 bucks per night, I would be okay with hotel. So I am rating this hotel comparing to the money you pay for. the rooms is not really clean, my room ,403, did not have wifi, but it had a good view toward the mountains. the stuff are not gonna help you with anything not related to hotel. if you ask them they simply say i am sorry i dont know instead of trying to help you since you are a foreigner.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Best thing for me in Hotel Snow Park was their polite and supportive behavior. I reach at hotel in early morning and I have to wait for check-in. But they tried and get the room when other customer leave the room. I like their customer oriented service. Rooms are good and clean. Worth it to stay there.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple