Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula
US$55
US$53
Agoda.com
US$28
Hotel North Park(Panchkula)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$40
US$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursegolf clubcourteous staffexcellent hospitalitycoffee shopfront officehis teambreakfast buffetdelicious foodpleasant stayroom serviceshort staynice propertyrestaurant staffswimming poolhotel is locatedhouse keeping
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Well let me start with the food and honestly speaking it wasn't good at all. I had opted for a buffet for lunch. Nothing impressive when it comes to starters. All the gravies of the main the course were similar. Desserts couldn't be provided to everyone out there having their lunch. Bad experience food. Overall the property seems to be a little less maintained.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInn_Panchkula, Rooms Division Manager at Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula!

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I have personally shared your feedback with our Executive Chef and the Food and Beverage Manager and let me assure you that greater care will be taken.

I appreciate your feedback, as such interactions help us identify areas of opportunity for improvement and to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel and it will be a pleasure to meet you.

Regards,

Rohit Kapoor
Rooms Division Manager
E. rohit.kapoor1@ihg.com

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Its a beautiful property with beautiful mountains and a river view and golf course at the back. Breakfast is lavish just like king size. Enjoyed staying twice at a very short intervals .Go there for peace

Room Tip: once come out of lift , your left side rooms have beautiful view with golf course, river and mountains
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula.

I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and I am glad that you enjoyed the services offered.
I am proudly sharing your compliments with my entire team. It is always highly encouraging to receive positive feedback which motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guests

My team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued patronage and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Warm regards,

Rohit Kapoor
Rooms Division Manager
E. rohit.kapoor1@ihg.com

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Place is in outskirts of panchkula by the name of golf course. Don't go on apperance with pics online as property appears to be quite old.Room are decent. I had problem with refrigerator in my room called once no one bothered to solve had to call second time after an hour or more then it got solved. fish amritsari in which fish is just to fool the customer as 80 percent is just batter and only 20 percent is fish. They are charging 702 rupees for this. I am un happy bcoz its a four star branded property and these people are also making money by cheating customer or thinking customers to be fool. One more thing is they also charge an advance amount on your credit card. I think that it is a big amount if its bought together for all the customer staying . No hand wash just a soap is not good in term of 4 star property. However the staff member who came to serve tea and food were quite polite. Hotel needs to bring up there 4 star standard and maintain it. But before I left the hotel Mr. Prateek duty manager and Mr. Robin asst. Restaurant manger made sure that they I don't leave unsatisfied from there hotel. I seriously appreciate there efforts. Its only bcoz of these guyz and politeness of staff m editing my rating from 2 to 3 star.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shagufta_HICHD, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback as it is of great importance to us when our guest takes out time to let us know about our services and quality rendered.

I have made a note of your feedback about the competency and responsiveness of our services. The matter has been taken up with the concerned departments and will ensure the same will not reoccur.

Would request you to please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard and i hope you will not hold this experience against us and give us another opportunity to serve you.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Highly unprofessional staff especially Mr Harish Panu and Mr. Pushpinder Singh.
Won't recommend anybody to stay in this hotel. I have booked this hotel for a private party. Some Mr. Pushpinder their so called sales manager assisted me in booking but during the party whatever promised is not available. Pathetic food and service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rajat D
Shagufta_HICHD, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Mr. Rohit,

I have made a note of your feedback about the competency and responsiveness of our Sales Colleagues. The matter has been very strictly taken up with the concerned department head and will ensure the same will not reoccur.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Frankly, our hearts sank at finding ourselves booked into a Holiday Inn, because their UK hotels are....a bit down market.

This is a whole different thing, large but extremely comfortable, with a really excellent restaurant. The bar is modern and not to all tastes, but this is a very pleasant place to stay in one of India's more unusual cities: modern, clean and liberal with interesting modrnist architecture. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Shagufta_HICHD, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We are glad that you have had an excellent stay and that you have appreciated us in terms of the services provided by us.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Regards