All reviewspleasant stayhomewoodhospitalitytravelersbusiness
Reviewed 17 June 2016

It is a incredible trip at Rosewood apartment hotel. My friend stayed at this hotel last month and he suggested this hotel to me. That s why i came to stay in this hotel and i found it like a 5 star property in every aspect . Everything was perfect starting from food staff cleanness behavior of managers perfect it was a incredible stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank s4siddharth129
Rosewoodhospitality, General Manager at Rosewood Apartment Hotel - Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear Mr. Siddharth,

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to share that with me.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

i had stay at rosewood hospitality for week for business plan and it was wonderful experience specially i would like to thanks Mr. Deepak (GM) he assist me specially and f n b team who served me meal specially in breakfast time because it was short time to go office so f n b team is too fast to served breakfast...if i will come to gurgaon i will choose only rosewood only.................
Thanks
Sunny

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Sir,
Thank you for sending such kind and enthusiastic comments, I certainly appreciate hearing them. Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our services.
You are most welcome , please give us opportunity to serve you again and you may direct contact me for further bookings on gmggn@rosewoodhospitality.com

Thanks you again with regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel neat and clean environment good hotel in middle of the town accessible to industrial complex , for the price hotel is ok , but don't think for good breakfast at this hotel , inside dine is also very expensive travelers to note this points

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Rosewood-Hospitality, General Manager at Rosewood Apartment Hotel - Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Rosewood Apartment Hote !!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your feedback with regard to your experience at Rosewood Apartment Hotels.

Having read your feedback, I am extremely embarrassed to see the poor impression that we have left on you due to our inability to provide flawless services. I have made a note of your comment. Needless to say, I have addressed the same with all concerned.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you very soon so that we can make amends and improve your impression of our hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I actually had lots of apprehension first, and was requesting my Organization to re-book some where, as I have never stayed here at all...and since my usual place was overbooked - and no ways I could get there, I was forced to get into this hotel, but - TRUE TO WORD, right from the word GO, I had a very pleasant and a great experience...Good stay, and the food is very homely, quantity exactly great, and tasting good... It was a blessed experience

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Subrahmany

Dear Guest

Greetings !

We are indeed grateful to you for your very kind words of appreciation and thank you for taking time to write about us. We are glad that we have been able to meet up to your expectations.

Your feedback has been shared with our entire team and your words have touched, moved and inspired each one of us. These words of encouragement from you have made us even more determined to bring forth Customer Delight in each and every area of our properties at all times.

We deeply value your association with us and hope to be able to offer the distinct Rosewood Service Experience on an ongoing basis.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We stay here as a Group for a Religious event and the hotel is almost entirely booked by us. The place is good and neat but there can be some billing issues at times. Breakfast is nice. I am not sure on the pricing in general as all of us do it as a Group and I dont know the pricing of other places around. I have been happy with our stay there over the years.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank babla75

Dear Guest

Greetings !

Your feedback has been shared with our entire team. These words of encouragement from you have made us even more determined to bring forth Customer Delight in each and every area of our properties at all times.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

With Warm Regards,