Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
Royal Plaza(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Breakfast included
Manor(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Room Service
Hotel Park View(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
Vista Park(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
OYO Flagship HUDA City Centre(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Free Internet
OYO 5118 Dreams Residency(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantbusiness tripbusiness hotelthe club loungemain restaurantcar serviceexcellent servicerooms are spaciousthe hotel staffbreakfast buffetnew delhiexcellent hotelroom servicedelhi airportexcellent staycomfortable stayin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

This was the 3rd visit after 2012 , I reached the hotel around 10 pm was given warm welcome , The check in process was fast and smooth , The.luggage was sent immediately, The rooms are very spacious , nice ambience , huge washroom , nice view of nh8 , The housekeeping team is not good for 3 simple things the person came with one was rude and arrogant , I asked where is the rest he was not aware , I complained to the duty manager Taranum she said she will rectify it , I recd the rest of the things delivered by the same person but was not all sorry neither dm called to check whether I have recd the complete things or not , I wanted to eat something around 12 am called up IRD was shocked to find that being a 5 star hotel has no Indian veg / non veg food avb at that time only snacks were avb , I didn't order then , The sleep quality was good , The breakfast was ok , The check out process was smooth , I hope the services will be improved on my next visit to this hotel

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Team_CPTG, hotel staff at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

.Mr Prakash Pokhrel at the front office was extremely polite,helpful and always very cheerful and every time I needed any help,he would promptly and happily go that extra mile to ensure my nedds were satisfied. An extremely caring human being with a very honest,warm regards and pleasant nature.

Room Tip: Corner suites are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I spent three nights at this hotel for business. I was torn on whether to give a three or four rating, but the service was the deciding factor. The decor is a bit dark, and the view is of the highway, but the staff were exceptionally accommodating. I missed my ride one morning, and was quite stressed, but the front desk staff calmly arranged for a private car and I met the rest of my group in time for my meeting. Only a small example, but for me it is the sort of thing that makes me want to return for another stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Certainly one of the first addresses in Gurgaon. The standards are true 5 stars. Great customer attention. Very good restaurants and food. Able to change their service pattern upon request, this was very appreciated to see. Alcoholic beverages are very expensive but I guess that is because of taxation.

Stayed: December 2015
Team_CPTG, hotel staff at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Stayed at the Crowne Plaza Gurgaon this past November and my family and I were very satisfied. Service was friendly, efficient and worthy of the Crowne Plaza name. Food was delicious…the complimentary breakfast was varied and filling, dinner was tasty and the room-service pizza was yummy. And lest I forget, the desserts were mouth-watering!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Team_CPTG, hotelstaff at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016