Ahuja Residency Vista Woods(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$65
  • Restaurant
Acco 53(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$81
US$64
The Acura BMK(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$116
US$51
Agoda.com
Ahuja Residency DLF Phase 2(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$78
US$37
  • Breakfast included
US$55
US$39
Priceline
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$63
US$41
  • Restaurant
Ajay Residency(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$33
US$29
TripAdvisor
The Aadr Residence(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
TripAdvisor
1,026 results
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantbusiness tripbusiness hotelthe club loungemain restaurantcar servicethe hotel staffexcellent serviceexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousinternational airportnew delhiroom serviceexcellent staycomfortable staywildfire
Reviewed 9 January 2016

.Mr Prakash Pokhrel at the front office was extremely polite,helpful and always very cheerful and every time I needed any help,he would promptly and happily go that extra mile to ensure my nedds were satisfied. An extremely caring human being with a very honest,warm regards and pleasant nature.

Room Tip: Corner suites are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Team_CPTG, hotel staff at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I spent three nights at this hotel for business. I was torn on whether to give a three or four rating, but the service was the deciding factor. The decor is a bit dark, and the view is of the highway, but the staff were exceptionally accommodating. I missed my ride one morning, and was quite stressed, but the front desk staff calmly arranged for a private car and I met the rest of my group in time for my meeting. Only a small example, but for me it is the sort of thing that makes me want to return for another stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Certainly one of the first addresses in Gurgaon. The standards are true 5 stars. Great customer attention. Very good restaurants and food. Able to change their service pattern upon request, this was very appreciated to see. Alcoholic beverages are very expensive but I guess that is because of taxation.

Stayed: December 2015
Team_CPTG, hotel staff at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Stayed at the Crowne Plaza Gurgaon this past November and my family and I were very satisfied. Service was friendly, efficient and worthy of the Crowne Plaza name. Food was delicious…the complimentary breakfast was varied and filling, dinner was tasty and the room-service pizza was yummy. And lest I forget, the desserts were mouth-watering!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Team_CPTG, hotelstaff at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Checked in on 31st Dec late afternoon..our first new year after marriage...Deepali from Guest Relations had already arranged a cake n bouquet for us ..pleasant experience..room was great to say the least..big size n bathroom was immense .. had both a shower enclosure n bath tub ...
breakfast was good but did not get crispy bacon n service was slow may be coz it was 1st jan morning ..

One thing ..TV did not have a USB slot ..so couple of movies I brought with me ..wasnt able to see ..

overall a great staycation..

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding TV and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We hope you will visit us again.