“Good food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby's Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,181 of 2,812 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Price range: US$18 - US$22
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 13 March 2016

The food was good and it was fun.visiting this place. Quite centrally located in Gurgaon. The prices are also good

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Ruby is real diamond in terms of your satisfaction of your tongue Variety of drinks, sizzelars & many more. And there are lots of variety for vegetarian too

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I went to this bar with my friends , and I would say it was a worst experience.We simply thought of starting with a veg platter, and it took the server almost 1 hour 30 minutes...we complain to the manager and he said their was some discrepancy with other guest thatsbwhybit took so long.just next to our table other people were also waiting for their order for almost 1 hour ....it's such a terrible service ...full of mismanagement....

Reviewed 21 April 2013

So I visited this place with my mind filled with skepticism. We had 15 minutes dot before our movie was going to start, and the manager PROMISED that he will make the dishes available in 5 minuets flat!

Service Industry in India, makes promises but seldom deliver, hence the skepticism. Adding to my skepticism was the name of the restaurant that seemed like a rip-off of famous franchise.

Surprisingly, the dishes we ordered were served in 5 minutes flat! We ordered Fish & Chips and some chicken strips snacker.

I must comment that it was the best Fish & Chips we had in a long long time. Also, the chicken were very delicately marinated and very tender, they just melted in my mouths.

The impressive part was that all the staff knew that we were on a tight schedule since we had a movie to catch, and so they coordinated like clockwork. From bringing water, to coke, to speedy billing and card swipes.

Good food, and impeccable service!