1,433 results
All reviewsbutler servicepiano barbmw seriesreflection poolroom checknew delhimodern hotelwater bodiesan oasisrooms are hugesister hotelclose to the airportairport pickdelhi airportamazing serviceamazing hotelbusiness hotel
Reviewed 24 September 2017

It was a visual treat to begin with - a fortress entrance, the white lobby, water bodies followed by an express check-in and thoughtful expressions made by the staff. Impeccable food service (though I missed having potatoes with my grilled fish - I thought that was the norm. Maybe mistaken!). The check-out was smooth as well. A big thumbs-up to Housekeeping for such an impressive upkeep of the property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
VChhibber, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from the Oberoi, Gurgaon.

It was wonderful to have you at the hotel and I do hope you had a comfortable return journey.

On behalf of Mr. Vikram Oberoi, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, The Oberoi Group, I thank you for giving us the opportunity of being of service to you. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services provided by the team. I am also happy to know that we were able to live up to your expectations during your recent stay at the hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcome you back to The Oberoi Gurgaon and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Very good hotel near to Delhi IG International airport. Attended a corporate event over 3 days and extensive facilities were available helping to make the event very successful. Great food available at all times of the day.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback about The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

Your positive thoughts have been shared with the entire team. We look forward to your next visit. We hope that you will travel to Gurgaon and make The Oberoi, Gurgaon your preferred destination again.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Pankaj greeted me at the entrance and provided impeccable service throughout. The hotel itself is a serene and relaxing environment, but the service is truly exceptional. I ended up revisiting multiple times simply because of the wonderful experience each time. Nothing is too much trouble and the food in the ThreeSixtyOne restaurant is delicious, especially the homemade ice creams and tea selection. Once again, Pankaj could not be any more highly rated. I will be revisiting. Thank you for a lovely trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are delighted to have such great feedback from you. It is feedback from our prestigious guests which encourages the team to strive for excellence in our services and in urging always to do better.

Your positive comments about the hotel are deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team including Pankaj and I am sure that these will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of excellence.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Sorrounded by the high rises of Gurugram , this hotel still manages to give you a calm your nerves
The green landscape and cobalt blue tiles of the shallow water bodies connecting the building have a serene effect

Wonderfully complimented by the staff goes that extra mile to make you feel special
Be ready for some true surprises like
getting hand written notes from the housekeeper telling me that he / she has observed that there's something you require and that they are placing it in your room courtesy of the hotel !

The food is really good and so is the buffet spread at 361 which is a healthy mix of vegetable juices , eggs to order , cheese platters, pancakes and the usual indian spread and breads

All in all a delightful stay

The delicious tea time cookies are mouth watering good

All in all a comfortable stay made special by the zealous staff

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
VChhibber, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I have shared your comments with our team. I am sure your appreciation will serve as an encouragement to each of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Situated between the concrete jungles of Gurugram , this hotel still manages to give you a calm and serene feel.The greens and sheer blues of the shallow water bodies connecting the building have a very calming effect

The staff goes that extra mile to make you feel special

I don't recall getting hand written notes from the housekeeper telling me that there is a pouch for my hair brush , courtesy of the hotel !

The food is amazing and so is the buffet spread at 361

The delicious tea time cookies are mouth watering good

All in all a comfortable stay made special by the zealous staff

Room Tip: Room with a view of the pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcome you back to The Oberoi, Gurgaon and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.