“Great Airline”
Review of Vistara

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had flown to Mumbai thru Vistara with my family. It was an early morning flight and we got a prompt from the airlines to make it in time to avoid last moment rush. The crew of the airlines was helpful. Breakfast meal provided in flight was average in terms of taste and the quantity was just adequate.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,525)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Flight departure and arrival was on time. Airport check in at Guwahati was smooth and fast. What surprised me was that they served TWO cookies for a 50 min flight in Economy Class ! If food is the differentiator between a " low cost airline" and a "full service carrier" then I think two cookies is all what differentiates Vistara from Spicejet / Indigo & GoAir !!
Maybe Vistara management can read this review with "A pinch of Tata Salt" !!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Kashica B, Customer Relations at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi, Pulak. Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this regard. We have shared your feedback to the concerned department for review.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Excellent Service with a smile, the food quality was good and the Flight from Delhi to Port Blair (stop of 40 min at Kolkata) was spot on and reached its destination on time. the food quality and the Veg & Non Veg options were available. Overall very good experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Kashica B, Customer Relations at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

We're glad you had a pleasant experience flying with us, Bharat. We look forward to welcoming you on board soon, again. Keep flying the new feeling :)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The check-in staff never measures the weight of cabin luggage as long as it doesn't look bigger than permissible dimensions. My bag has a perfect size still the check-in staff asked me to check the weight of my bag. One staff member put the bag on the belt and it showed 8 kilos then he put my bag on another belt then it showed 10 kilos and the check-in staff asked me to pay excess baggage fee. I had to pay the fee because they simply denied to accept the discrepancy. it was a horrible experience

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Kashica B, Customer Relations at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi, we regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your details at custrelations@airvistara.com and our team will get back to you on priority. Thanks for your understanding.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

विस्तारआ was one of the best experiences I've had vis a vis flights within India. Well maintained aircraft, excellent staff, friendly captains, and awesome cuisine.

All in all, a good experience flying with Vistara.

Hi Seema, we're pleased to know about your experience flying with us. And are glad our team assisted you well. Looking forward to many more flights together. Keep flying the new feeling :)