All reviews clean rooms budget hotel short stay alkapuri bathroom station business city
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Our business meeting in 01 June & 02 June in Vadodara we stay in this hotel.Hotel room are very clean and well decorative,Food also good with Verities hotel speciality like "Matala fish & Patara Fish" awesome and staff are also good and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VishalP1691
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The room was extremely well maintained and clean, quaint little hotel in a budget. We stayed on the 6th floor and the bathroom and the room were well sanitized and the bathroom had the minimum amenities. Great for small trips and also good for a family to stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This hotel is at a perfect location with railway stations, malls and city all within walking distance. Let me go through the good and bad points about this hotel:

Positives:
1) Ideally located in Vadodara. One can find anything within walking distance
2) Rooms are big, neat and clean. A/C is comfortable and all appliances are in working condition
3) Bathroom is neat
4) Service is top-notch except for the IT (which is described in the negatives). The staff responds to your calls almost immediately. Even the in-room dining experience was too good. Any food ordered from the menu arrives in less than 15 minutes and that too sizzling hot. I have seen no hotel doing that.
5) The staff goes beyond the call of duty to make your stay comfortable.

Negative:
I am a business traveler and the most important thing a business traveler needs is good internet connectivity. The WiFi at the hotel was pathetic and the password given for WiFi internet access did not work.
Moreover, the staff at the reception was not aware of any other passwords or whether there were other problems with the internet WiFi. I complained about the WiFi connectivity for the complete duration of my stay with no help from the reception nor the IT guys (if there were any). The IT guys never showed themselves up even after reception staff promising they will attend to my problem within a few minutes.
I had to use my mobile hotspot, which had intermittent connectivity, to do my work.

Other than this there were no issues and the stay at this budget hotel was better than satisfactory.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Dilip N
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I was business tour of 5 & 6 December 2017 in Vadodara. I stay in this hotel,hotel room are clean and decorate and food are good we try to lunch his specialistey food like "PATARA FISH" & "MATALA FISH" it's awesome and staff also helping and good

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I was Business tour in 5 December 17 to 6 December 17 in Vadodara and me and my team staying in this hotel we look nice and clean room,Food also good with PATRA FISH & MATALA FISH staff also good and corporative

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business