“Barbeque can be the best”
Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Ranked #36 of 3,792 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Price range: US$22 - US$49
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a family Dinner on 16th Nov. Couldn't book the table in advance but reception was courteous enough to accomodate. Food was fantastic. And so is Cheatan...guy who served us. Unlike Drive In branch, space is bigger. I only found few things missing like Menu options Name Tag on kulfi counter. Flag on my table to annouce startes are over. Place was bit Smoky for my comfort. Live singing was on, but singer quality could have been better. Place was tad untidy. If above small things would have been perfect...this was the Best food n services...

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Thanks to the staff manager who gave us such a good service and helped us book on the day we wanted. Food was superb and ambiance was good too. Nice experience

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I can totally credit Barbeque Nation for maintaining greatly uniform standards across all their outlets, and the Ahmedabad one, although couldn't serve Kebabs as delicious as its Lucknow counterpart, was decent in almost all other respects.
Decent starters, especially the Corn Chaat, variety of main course stuff and good desserts would be how I sum it up.
P.S. Cajun Spice Potato and Pastries could have been much better!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit. Specially the grilled Barbequ items were sooo testy. The fish was too good, fresh and no smell. Chicken was also very testy. Mocktails were really superb specially the Spice Girl. They took little more time to serve Moctails. Main course was not that much interesting. Kulfi was good. With all this the live on demand music/song. The singer nicely performed 'Banjara' for me. Thank you bro for make my Barbeque dinner more memorable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My favourite restaurant in Ahmedabad.
Most attractive features is various food festival theme.
Every time you can get different theme and variety of dishes.
Quality is excellent
Food is delicious
Warmth hospitality
Authentic restaurant
Food lovers must visit to enjoy delicious food.

Date of visit: June 2018