“No value for money. They don't know how to serve customers.”
Review of 70 Degrees East

70 Degrees East
Ranked #93 of 3,792 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Reviewed 13 October 2017

During one of my visit to Ahmedabad, we went to 70 Degree East restaurant for family lunch. It was really pathetic experience given by untrained misbehaving staff and deteriorated standards of cutlery.

* Most forks are bend or de-shaped. When I pointed out to the staff, he just picked up away but never bothered to replace with correct one
* The food serving staff has no management idea to handle a group of people (guest) with different type of food (Jain food & Non-Jain food). simply, they can tag such plates by placing a marker, which indicate to serve Jain food only. They always makes mistake, which was causing trouble to Jain members in our group.
* Service is so bad. The staff looks like totally untrained and unprofessional managers also.

Other customers in group were also facing similar problem.

No value for money

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this place with my friend for my birthday lunch..n I absolutely loved the place..the place gives a feel of proper fine dine with beautiful interiors super friendly n courteous staff n great ambience.. they hv a very exciting menu with lot of creative dishes. We spent 2 hrs at this restaurant trying various dishes. We called for a soup which was like soup in most places just better presentation n China used. We ordered Flutter fly n stuffed mushrooms with olives for starters which was super tasty, filling and something I'd definitely wanna go back n eat!! Loved the presentation!! Overall a great experience!! Happily surprised with the standard of the restaurant. If u wanna try some finger licking fusion food, this is the place to go... Would definitely visit it again when in Ahmedabad!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

70 degrees East one of the nice restaurants of ahmedabad having heard about it so much through friends, family and social media we decided to visit the place. We entered their entry lounge and it gives you an experience of niche and modern setting and after entering to main dining room we saw people ordering all the international cuisines. The service is perfect and quick, food is delivered on the table quick and is delicious. The most remarkable thing is since its a family restaurant, they've been neatly careful about the proportions of the dishes, its fulfilling and rightly there. Its a must visit place for locals and visitors of the city.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Gr8 food is a good time for me know d final cost final discounted Kiran the same as usual and month of the most deserving admin to be a bit more of the most deserving admin to be a be wild African Grey and the most deserving admin to be a be wild African Grey Parrot which u intend u sending out the same time to get to

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Kashvi M
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This is a family restaurant, my daughter had been there once so she suggested me to try. It's a huge space inside with comfortable sitting and a big gap of space between the tables. I liked the dumplings, the shezwan rice, dry Manchurian, mixed veg curries, the naan were soft and tasty, but hot and sour soup plus spicy paneer tikka were below expectation, the name spicy is there, but it wasn't spicy at all. The order came quickly, however, something I noticed which was staff was not smiling. Their face was serious. Later I realised that I reached around 2.40pm for lunch, and 3 pm they were closing the kitchen. However, I will give one more try by going earlier and check their service. Overall food was good, fast preparation and comfortable space. Prices are mid-high.

Date of visit: June 2017