All reviews the heart of the city happening area last month budget hotel cg navrangpura poha courtesy
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The check in was fast and okay. The staff at the reception did not even offer to take the baggage to room as a courtesy. The hotel rooms are oddly shaped with not so great view. The bathrooms are not that spacious too. The bedding is soft nice however the AC is central and only thing we can control is the blower which makes exceptionally loud sound.
I had a fluffy omelette in the evening to snack on and that was delicious! Did not have dinner though but had very high hopes for breakfast the next day.
I went with very high hopes for breakfast but was highly disappointed. The options were few and whatever was offered was not upto the mark. The Dhokla was undercooked and the poha was over fried, the omelette was thin and the toast was not toasted at all. After having dhokla I did not even think of having idli sambar.
The check out was smooth, however there was spelling mistake even though I had provided my ID proof etc. So was disappointing that the receptionist had one task to do which he could not do properly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

On arrival experience was very bad, rooms are not ready on arrival. Last minute searching. No drinking water in room & no complimentary mineral water bottle after so much expensive hotel. No assistance found while I am struggling to get my luggage to room. Rooms are much congested. Toilet flush was old style & difficult to operate. Overall not worth for paid money

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Positives : Lovely breakfast nice spacious rooms and good clean rooms and shower. Value for money.

Diwali time they shifted me abruptly to a different room but that apart really good place. Must tell your patrons before hand. Chalo no issues.

Slight disappointment : Treadmill was not working for the week I was staying. Thanks to Diwali time or lack of guests breakfast buffet became order what you want.
Room access cards must be made touch better.

All in all definitely recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights and the price confirmed to me over the phone was all inclusive, taxes and breakfast. but at the time of check out they asked for 18% taxes extra and even charged for breakfast separately.I also belong to travel industry and i am well aware of all these things. This is utter nonsense.

Breakfast was very limited. Rooms were too small and service was very very poor. You will get far better deals in other hotels in the price they offer.

Not Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I stayed in this hotel for a night last month i.e June 2017 and it turned out to be a wonderful expereicne for me. This hotel is situatedon the busy Navrangpura area that is very wellconnected with all the major attractions in Ahmedabad. the Ahmedabad Rai;way Station is just a 15-20 min drive from this hotel. CG road is itself a very happening area during evenng times so there is every reason to stay in this hotel.

The hotel staff is friendly and they even helped me to book a cab when I could not find one at the time of need.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family