All reviews the heart of the city happening area last month budget hotel cg navrangpura poha courtesy
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

First I stayed at this Hotel on 13th August..I found the stay very confortable ,which promoted me to check in once again on 20th August.. The stay is very confortable. Food is wow. And members are very courteous , polite and helping. They do everything to make sure your stay is confortable. Rooms reasobaly big size , neat and clean

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This was our second time we stayed at Comfort inn President and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. Their chef was great, too as he always made what we requested by going that extra mile of making something out of the menu.

Overall the hotel is clean, friendly, lovely breakfast and good chicken dishes in the evening, too.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Well, I am a regular travel all across India, mainly on business trips requiring overnight stay. So when my company booked this hotel I expected decent property as usual for the price. Entered the lobby in the evening, was pleasantly surprised with the nicely done lobby area and helpful front desk staff. Assisted me in getting liquor permit and wonderfully the liquor shop was within hotel premises. That was nice.

Was very disappointed with the room, not with the size but overall maintenance. Filthy doormats, spotted linen was what welcomed me in the room. Staff was courteous but seemed to lack training. They seemed more suited for a low budget hotel not a budget business hotel. Food was very average. The worst was they charged me for Ice buckets, now who does that, small amount of Rs. 50 per bucket if I recall correctly, but which hotel charges for the same. Not in my life till this time.

Overall average to above average rating. Ok if your are travelling alone for a 1 night business trip.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I have visited this place for professional purpose. Food quality is amazing.also variety of food is quite nice. Such a nice place to visit.ambiance and service quality is also appriciable.best hotel to organise professional events

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Hotel is situated near noisy traffic site. They are treating friendly rooms wer comfort with little space.but main problem is location which is not good for clients which don't like noise. So suggestion go to review then book with the help of TripAdvisor.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo