All reviews la vista air conditioning system sabarmati river swimming pool rooms are large river front welcome drink wine shop packed breakfast added advantage great room nice hotel stayed for one night hotel is situated business trip tasty food in house restaurant
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The room and room services are excellent with the added advantage of river side view but as the property is old there are certain structure related issues like water leakages in washroom, old Air Conditioning System that takes time to perform etc. The room service staff is courteous and efficient

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Neha (Front Office Manager) though a new joinee could able to recall the name of the guest and the room no as well and I can see a helping attitude in her.
If you are looking forward to quick check-in & Check-out you are going to disappoint. If you are looking forward to the room key to work all the time again you are going to disappoint.
The service industry is all about People and currently, cama is having the only headcount of staff who really having helpful attitude rest all just doing their duty.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Madhusmita C
GMCamaHotels, Front Office Manager at Cama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to Ahmedabad and sharing your experience with us..
I regret the inconvenience caused during your stay and would like to offer my deepest apologies for the same. I had noted your reviews and assuring you that the corrective measures would be taken at earliest.
May I request you to contact us directly on fom@camahotelsindia.com to have more detailing on your reviews.
Assure you of corrective action and a deeper look into the matter.
Many thanks for liking the property

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is situated at khanpur on the bank of riverfront. It is middle of city. Very old hotels with old & new customers for staying with restaurant. Rooms are very cleaned. Big room. Comfortable rooms for staying. Room servicess are very fine. Leaker facilities are also available by permit. You tell hotel good manners & helpfull staff they will help you by permit you can get Alkhol easily from their shop.
Every type of tasty food are available here. You can stay here safely & enjoy river front. Thanks.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to write about your wonderful experience at Cama Hotel – Ahmedabad.

I'm glad that we succeeded in creating a memorable stay experience for you. It is truly inspiring to learn that our associates could go that extra mile to deliver excellence in their services and we thank you for appreciating this. They will be glad to know that their services could add value to your stay.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I had stayed here for a conference. the hotel is old needs renovation. I had a sound sleep due to comfortable mattress. The food was good but found little spicy. restaurant staffs are really helpful.

Over all good.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

it's third class hotel. I am caliing ur hotel at 08/07/18 mr bhadresh was recevied my call and his may be uneducated because his dont't konw about cafe...then i ask regarding talk with FOM so his saying FOM is not avalible and he can't given mobile number his saying no i can't give you.....actually i want to book my room for 10/07/18 but now i never ever come to this hotel and please improve your self.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gohilharshvrdhansinh

Dear Guest,

Assure you of corrective action and a deeper look into the matter.
Many thanks for liking the property