All reviews sabarmati river past glory swimming pool liquor shop welcome drink star hotel river front big room great room nice hotel hotel is located in house restaurant business trip tasty food value for money visit ahmedabad breakfast spread
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I had stayed here for a conference. the hotel is old needs renovation. I had a sound sleep due to comfortable mattress. The food was good but found little spicy. restaurant staffs are really helpful.

Over all good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GMCamaHotels, Front Office Manager at Cama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to write about your wonderful experience at Cama Hotel – Ahmedabad.

I'm glad that we succeeded in creating a memorable stay experience for you. It is truly inspiring to learn that our associates could go that extra mile to deliver excellence in their services and we thank you for appreciating this. They will be glad to know that their services could add value to your stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

it's third class hotel. I am caliing ur hotel at 08/07/18 mr bhadresh was recevied my call and his may be uneducated because his dont't konw about cafe...then i ask regarding talk with FOM so his saying FOM is not avalible and he can't given mobile number his saying no i can't give you.....actually i want to book my room for 10/07/18 but now i never ever come to this hotel and please improve your self.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gohilharshvrdhansinh

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to Ahmedabad and sharing your experience with us..
I regret the inconvenience caused during your stay and would like to offer my deepest apologies for the same. I had noted your reviews and assuring you that the corrective measures would be taken at earliest.
May I request you to contact us directly on fom@camahotelsindia.com to have more detailing on your reviews.
Assure you of corrective action and a deeper look into the matter.
Many thanks for liking the property

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Thanks to tripadvisor reviews, I booked Cama Hotel which is located on the Sabarmati riverfront of Ahmedabad. The check in was done efficiently with breeze. In hot evening of Ahmedabad I was offered cool welcome drink, which was really welcomed by me. I enquired for room with a river view was considered and I was allotted room no. 209 on second floor. The room was quite spacious and had a fair view of the river and lawn on the ground floor. All rooms are centrally air conditioned with a climate control in your room. Tea maker is provided in the room so that one can enjoy tea/ coffee at his will. Morning complimentary breakfast spread was lavish too. Veg as well as non veg dishes were on offer with fruits and fresh juices. Overall nice experience I had. Would suggest this hotel to others for sure.

Room Tip: rooms on upper floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The rooms and bathroom are super majestic.. the property is neat and clean.. the breakfast spread is good.. the only issue was the wifi was not working and there is dampness in the properties so there is a different smell.. but all in all I liked the stay

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Check-in took an age - even in a land of prolonged check-in procedures! This one took 30 minutes.

Once it was clearly a business hotel of reasonable standard. Despite being tired and in need of an overhaul, the rooms are large and well appointed.

Didn't try the evening meal but breakfast was a treat! Good service, food freshly prepared and plentiful. It was served buffet style but egg dishes cooked to order.

Porterage was a bit slow, we did our own in the end. Porters hopeful of a tip will not be rewarded for blocking our access to our vehicle's boot! They have to do something and be helpful.

Not a bad experience though and would be prepared to use again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple