US$32
US$46
US$84
US$69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$74
US$59
US$58
US$54
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$62
US$49
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrailway stationinternet roomlucky restaurantplace to stayawesome stayhotel staffvisit ahmedabadtravel deskcooperative staffoyo roomsneeds improvementhotel is locatednice ambienceclean roomsrooms are bigcomfortable stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This property is now being managed by Oyo . It's a good place to stay and at a comfortable distance from the tourist spots . The rooms are comfortable with nice ambience . Restaurant serves good food at reasonable price .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The Grand Ambience

My name is Aliyas from U.S.A and I am a frequent visitor to this hotel. I travel to India every year and my favourite hotel to stay in Ahmedabad is Grand Ambience Hotel. It's close to all major Hospitals,Top restaurants, great for shopping. I would say this hotel is located at the heart of Ahmedabad. All the staff at the hotel are very kind,curious,friendly, with great smile on their faces all the time. They are available for your service 24/7, 7 days a week. The manager Idris Fatteh is very helpful, down to earth guy with great personality and excellent service. Rooms are in a very good condition with wifi,AC, Fridge. Rooms are at very reasonable rates,free breakfast in the morning from 6 am to 11 am. Great hotel with kind staff. One of the best in Ahmedabad, hats off to Idris fatteh ( manager) who has managed it very well and making it a great place to live in Ahmedabad. Idris, keep up the good work. God bless you.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I was very happy staying in that hotel, l would recommend if u go to Ahmedabad , the team from the manager and the staff are all good and helpful , Mr Idress was at our service . Good clean room. With WiFi , restaurant on ground floor, the good about this hotel, it has a lift, early in the morning u get the newspaper in ur room , u get ur breakfast in ur room , the laundry available, l would love staying their , if l go to Ahmedabad ones again , in sha Allah.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My parents were visiting me and I had booked rooms here through OYO rooms ... it's bang opposite lucky restaurant and next to Nutan restaurant ... the stay was so pleasant .. staff was really courteous and helpful to my parents ... breakfast was good quality and they didn't hesitate to get food from outside wen my parents wanted to try famous luckys bun Maska ... clean rooms and courteous staff

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Idris Bhai and his staff r simply amazing... haven't met better hotel staff anywhere.. they'll do all they can for ur comfort... strongly recommend this hotel to all visiting... they arranged for us the beds according to our requirements since my mum had had an operation done... very trust worthy people.. had something delivered from Amazon even after I had checked out they kept it for me securely.. Allah bless u Idris Bhai

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family