All reviewsrailway stationinternet roomlucky restaurantplace to stayawesome stayhotel staffvisit ahmedabadtravel deskcooperative staffneeds improvementoyo roomshotel is locatednice ambienceclean roomsrooms are bigcomfortable stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I had stayed this hotel previously also. And bcoz my experience was really nice there this time I did not even bother to check any other hotel and went straight to Hotel Grand Ambience.

Here's link to my previous review:

1) very clean and pleasant ambiance
2) very helpful and courteous staff
3) best in class rates. As a returninng customer I got flat 20% discount without asking.
4) room service is quick

I would definitely love to stay in this hotel during my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Well, what can I say. Reception staff was really owful & very rude. I had sleepless overnight at airport, and Hotel staff was not allowing us to move to room, just because my wife didnt have ID card with my name. Its because we had just married 2 months ago. Then filnally after lots of discussion, they allowed me. Then they gave us room, which was stinking with Cigerrates all over place. What a shame of this nonsense hotel. You should think twice, before moving in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Has good location near to bus stand in the old Ahmedabad. Rooms are good and spacious. They have good service and the complementary breakfast was also good. I has a quiet ambiance in the middle of a busy city.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rajeeb M
grandambience12, Front Office Manager at Hotel Grand Ambience, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2016

Greetings of the day..!!
Thanks for your valuable feedback on the Trip Advisor. We are grateful to you for such a glittering feedback on your recent stay at Hotel Grand Ambience, Ahmedabad. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to serve you.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit in not too distant future.

Hotel Grand Ambience

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Located on old part of Ahmedabad bang opposite to sidi sayyed mosque and jali which itself is a landmark for visit in town just 1.7 kms to railway station and nearby to most of old town areas so they get plus for location.

Hotel seems bit worn out but they are trying to maintain it but rooms are refreshed and well maintained so once inside room peace will prevail. Bathrooms are spacious and clean. If you want to explore old city this place can be a good choice.

Bed was comfortable and linen was clean.

Breakfast was a joke since they serve only toast with tea/coffee so that is the area they need to work on for sure.

Restaurant is not working so you need to visit nearby restaurants for food or staff will fetch on your behalf from it.Staff is courteous and they will try to helpful in every possible way.

I guess it was good decision.

Booked through oyo rooms and price paid was in range was 1200-1600 Rs.

Room Tip: Do take higher floor rooms since throughout day surrounding area noise can bug you.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank chiragm1

Greetings of the day..!!

Thank you very much for the compliments for our hotel, its modern design, quality of service and the management’s constant endeavour on enhancing guest satisfaction. As you rightly mentioned, all our guest rooms are equipped with hi speed internet as a value addition for the guests.

we truly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Team Hotel Grand Ambience

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel's main attraction is its location which is central ahmedabad. From where you can find transport nearly to anywhere easily. Plus you can find food joints restaurants & places to explore abad.

This hotel is known for the friendly staff and their helpful nature.
I generally book this hotel for my clients who comes every month without any hinders they arrange stay and everything on just phone call.

rooms: 3 star.
Average rooms & bathroom.

I would recommend this for business trips.
Thanks