See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Location : Only good for Gujarat High Court and nearby area.
Property : Old property needs some real renovation and upgrade.
Rooms : Small rooms with cramped bathroom. No running hot water in evening, had to ask at reception to get hot water. Rooms need some upkeep.
Cleanliness : Not at all good.
Service : Poor real poor, had to ask thrice for a bottle of packed water from room service and was sent after almost an hour. Sorry stat of service.
Breakfast : OK,
Check Out : I didn't see my bill at the time of payment. Afterwards I saw someone else's bill of Tea with a charge of INR 105 added to my bill. It's not that I paid 100 extra but that shows the way the management functions.
I am sorry I made a wrong choice, as I had some work in the near vicinity. I would not recommend to my friends.
Value for Money : I paid a little more than INR 4700/- but it was not worth it.

Room Tip: Do not go there.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

A run down place, crooked staff, tried to pass off a room with broken windows as a suite.

Was in room number 203, facing the highway, since the windows are neither sound proof nor airtight, one can keep counting the number of lorries passing by the entire night rather than getting sleep. The room also gets filled with exhaust fumes making it a ' Real Hell on the Highway'. The air-conditioning does not work!

It carries a name as Tulip Inn, not sure whether it is accredited to the brand.

Room Tip: Please choose another hotel, if you end up here, take a room not facing the highway!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

At present i am staying in these hotel with my family..

The hotel is tulip inn
And Customer are like Bakra

Hotel is out of the city

Rooms are too compact..

Walls are too leaky

Rooms smells fishy..

No staff to carry luggage to rooms..

I checked in @ 9.30 Pm

After half an hour AC stops working...

housekeeping came and gave excuses of technical fault.. and restarts the system..

We fell asleep around 11.30

@ 12.50 i was forced to wake up due to choking up in suffocation due to AC Failure...

On calling front desk a men came with a key after 30 minutes (which hardly shud takes 2 minutes from ground floor to 3 floor) and ask to shift the room in midnight while my family still sleeping n unaware of problems

I refused to shift instead asked them to cooperate and leave the keys of another room and tell them to solve the problem...

After some ANARI boy tried something but ac started and failed again in few minutes..

After shouting and several complaints at front desk a men then send a keys after 40 minutes to shift to another floor..

After complaints the technical boy came.. and solves the problems..

but we insisted front desk that gave us extra keys of adjacent room in case if again AC fails we cud shift ourselves without shifting the luggage..

But they didnt listened our single request

Just kept on saying that if problem persists we will give key to shift to another room

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pankaj_m_r
ketanparmar1975, General Manager at Tulip Inn, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

We regret that you and your family members had to undergo such bad experience. Kindly accept my sincere apology on behalf of our hotel.

Please be assured that this type of situation will never happen again. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

kind Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Too far from the centre and smells horrible....the only good thing is the comfortable room, and the food is O, if you like peace and quiet this is a good option away from the hustle bustle for the room is really nice

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Tulip Inn is located om SG H'way.
Although, a little away from city center, we chose same; as it was suiting our purpose.
self driven car/own transportation, would be a recommended point.

Hotel has good breakfast.
Offers complimentary wi fi.
Staff is courteous & well mannered.

Room size/utilities are compact & suffice your needs.
Suggestion.
A full size mirror could be placed adjacent to washroom door, in lieu if dec plant.

Room tip:
Chose a room, which are road facing. There is no great /specific view.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family