“Tastefully done and served ”
Review of AWADH PURI

AWADH PURI
Ranked #52 of 3,734 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its a famous restaurent but newly opened in this area. This restaurent serve awadhi cusine famous for nawabs.
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Cousins wanted to eat some non vegetarian food and I didn't want to go to Barbeque. I knew this place from my limited exposure to Ahmedabad. . Liked Lagan kaa Murug. Super liked "chukandar kaa halwa" and also Aam ki Sevaiyaan was good.

Overall good North Indian experience !

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

It was nice experience
Food was good service was good
And atmosphere were also good
All over it was good restaurant

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Best Mughlai Food in Ahmedabad I love it
Mutto Galauti Kababs Best
so many items to offer

at 599 per person what else you need

they have daily menu that the lovely

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I had been to Awadh Puri restaurant situated in Posh locality in Ahmedabad on Week end for dinner. The ambiance I must say gives you feeling of Royal feeling. The paintings , the lamps , the tall ceilings , dim lighting add up to making a very good ambiance ,There is arrangement for Live singing show I was not lucky enough to witness it,
I had Murg Sultan Shorba . The Shorba was spicy but nicely prepared. I enjoyed it.I tried Murg Dum Biryani The Chutney provided with Biryani was excellent Biryani was good but not great . I tried it because I was told it was Awadhi style Biryani . I had Gulab Ki Keer for desserts . I highly recommend this dessert. The service is good., Overall nice fine dining experience.