All reviews sabarmati river value for money river front business hotel comfortable stay front office manager morning breakfast business trip breakfast spread room service is other hotels courteous staff excellent hospitality the hotel staff his team excellent stay rooms are spacious
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Shall like to share that dinner services provided by the restaurant staff was excellent.
The food prepared by chief chef Mr. Hanumanth Rawat was excellent. Also Mr. Shankar was very co-operative & courteous. All the staff members were very cordial. I wish all the very best to Mr. Hanumanth rawat & Mr. Shankar specially & hope that you keep such type of staff members in the benefit of customers & hotel.

Parit D.Shah

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GMAPO, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you, for your recent stay at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad and for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your positive comments about dinner service by service staff and chef is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I just stayed at this Hotel during my trip to Gujrat and I was surprised when I got excellent service in morning breakfast when entering in Restaurant there was some staff for greetings to all guest specially by Chef also
Staff is so good .
I would like to thanks all the staff members of this Property who made our stay so memorable.
Some of them are Mr. Rafiq, Mr. Chef Hemant Gahlot, Mr shankar, Ms. Nigarani, Ms, Luna, you guys are really amazing . So hard working and so concerned for every visitors of this Hotel
Hats off.
Thank you so much . Will definitely going to visit again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you, for your recent stay at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad and for providing your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your positive comments about breakfast service and friendly staff is much appreciated. Your encouraging comments will help us do better. And we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

have booked it for day use services with breakfast. the location of the property is a big plus for someone looking a good option around railway station. the rooms are above average with decent in-room amenities. The breakfast had a nice spread with good taste.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Your positive comments about breakfast spread and location is much appreciated.We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Sarovar gives you a guarantee of a few things..
Clean Rooms
Courteous staff
and this property was all that..
However a few things that they can think through

a. I had a late night check in. There was only the bell boy manning the reception as the receptionist had gone for a bio-break. But you cant make a guest wait for 10 minutes because there is no one at the reception !!

b. The way leading to Sarovar is full of stray dogs..I am an early morning walk person and I didnt dare to go out as it was full of strays...though the hotel cant do much about it.. its important that they work with the local authorities to rid the locality of these...and they bark their hearts out. I think those in the lower levels might have a problem sleeping..

c. The lift is slightly rickety...

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad !

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

It is a concern to hear that your recent experience was not up to your expectations. On behalf of my team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced during the arrival. My front office team will be more vigilant and service oriented,training will be imparted for same.

We have noted the concern about the dogs issue and will undertake proper measure to take care of same.Your concern about the lift has also been noted.

I regret the inconvenience caused and request you to consider this as an aberration to the quality experience that our hotel endeavors to offer at all times.I hope you give us an opportunity to reinstate our credibility and towards this, we do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Hi , have visited Ahmedabad with my 9 year old son for his National Level exam . The experience was really good and staff was very friendly and supported especially Mr Dhananjay ( the restaurant manager ) . The entire help took very good care of us which contributed in a good result . Good food and good hospitality .

Date of stay: August 2018