All reviews chef rana citrus cafe sabarmati river river front special thanks excellent service indoor pool delicious food front office memorable stay manager mr restaurant manager old city nice hospitality breakfast and dinner value for money star hotel
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Nice stay and hospitality, nice lake view river front view, very cooperative staff Mr vikas, Mr lakhan, Ms Babita , Ms Jaya .

Nice ambiance, food is excellent, hygiene maintained throughout the campus. Overall good experience.

3  Thank chirag s
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

hii i am dilip lemon tree premier hotel in ahmedabad very nice hotel and good service good food good staff all is good nice property food is very very good plz visit and enjoy and my fast choice lemon tree premier the atrium citrus cafe staff very heful special jay vikas bhore.chef lkahan

3  Thank deepadilip m
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

i have stayed there for 5 day hotel location was very good specilay river view my room aslo very comfortable nice interior and morining brekfast delicious and vikas bhore manager team citrus cafe very heful and well skill very good hospitality.special thanks lakhan chef and vikas bhore .wish u best of luck keep it up good job.

1  Thank deepadilip m
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Staff is friendly. Hotel is well maintained. The view from the hotel is exceptional( remember to have river side view room). Rooms are small but very well setup. This hotel has everything that it takes to be a must visit.

3  Thank siddy1309

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Lemon tree always surprise me with its services. Guest service is prompt, quick problem solving, great ambience, the indoor pools was well maintained, I prefer nice pool and gym even when I am on my business trip as I am health conscious. The food is delicious. The rooms are very comfortable. Overall a great place to stay! Absolutely worth the money!

Date of stay: July 2018