All reviews chef rana sabarmati river citrus grill river front indoor pool special thanks delicious food awesome service luxury hotel beautiful hotel value for money great hospitality his team excellent stay the hotel staff memorable stay front office
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice stay and hospitality, nice lake view river front view, very cooperative staff Mr vikas, Mr lakhan, Ms Babita , Ms Jaya .

Nice ambiance, food is excellent, hygiene maintained throughout the campus. Overall good experience.

3  Thank chirag s
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

hii i am dilip lemon tree premier hotel in ahmedabad very nice hotel and good service good food good staff all is good nice property food is very very good plz visit and enjoy and my fast choice lemon tree premier the atrium citrus cafe staff very heful special jay vikas bhore.chef lkahan

3  Thank deepadilip m

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staff is friendly. Hotel is well maintained. The view from the hotel is exceptional( remember to have river side view room). Rooms are small but very well setup. This hotel has everything that it takes to be a must visit.

3  Thank Siddharth T

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Lemon tree always surprise me with its services. Guest service is prompt, quick problem solving, great ambience, the indoor pools was well maintained, I prefer nice pool and gym even when I am on my business trip as I am health conscious. The food is delicious. The rooms are very comfortable. Overall a great place to stay! Absolutely worth the money!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank RajK1812

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were checking to this place on 6th of this month as a family and business purposes. Highly recommend this place any type of travelers..special thanks for the FO staff .. housekeeping done a great job to make our stay great.. good service from the restaurant side..keep it up your good work guys

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family