1,248 results
All reviewsmomo cafebay leafbayleaf restaurantthe executive loungecoffee shopf brooms are spacioushis teambusiness tripindian foodkeep up the good workdelicious foodexcellent hotelbusiness hotelhome away from homegreat hospitalitycourteous staff
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Well wat can I say about the hotel which is excellent in every way...amazing Food and curtious staff is beyond mention...we had a lot of apprehension about staying in a business hotel, but out of all odds they made our stay simply fabulous...

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 28 July 2012

The hotel is 40 min away from the airport by car, quite close to the city center. It's one of the three best hotels in Ahmedabad. Exernally it does not look very nice but inside you can have all comforts of a Marriott hotel. The lounge is huge and incuding also a bar and the area dedicated to the breakfast. People is kind and available and the speak a good English. Rooms are quite big and essencial style but you cannot ask fo rmore to a Courtyard hotel. There is a good Gym on the last floor including also a swimmin pool and a SPA. There is ine restaurant on the ground floor and cousine is not bad, focused on Indian style. Breakfast is not very huge but you can find all essential foods. I would suggest to stay there if you go to Ahmedabad, it's also a safe hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel typical Marriott comforts but quite disappointed with the botch up on my reservation! I booked an extra night only to be told on the day I had to move! The hotel was booked out and my room was not extended lucky I found another hotel not as nice but excellent service. So bit disappointed and let down by Courtyard Marriott service in this particular hotel therefore doubt that I would go back the . My advice make absolutely sure via evidence your booking is correct I didnot do this so missed out!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 14 July 2012

After doing events all over in India and internationally this has been by far my worst experience ever. We arrived one day prior to our event and were informed that the hotel was overbooked. We had booked the hotel few months in advance and paid for the rooms as well. However we were denied rooms and had to make last minute stay arrangements at the radisson hotel which was close by thankfully. The hotel claims to have handled such large scale conferences before however it didnot seem so as they seemed pretty clueless about it.

The rooms are fairly large but has very few plug points. Also the lighting is very dull if you have to work at night. Food was exceptionally good - the best thali i have ever tasted till date!!!

The price is steep in comparison to its services. The good thing is that it is located in the CBD area. Would recommend you to please reconfirm your resrvation before you go as they could deny a rooom once you arrive.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank srivastava_pallavee
Reviewed 14 July 2012

The hotel have all the things which Marriot brand can offer like, Location, good rooms, comfort, service and staff. But still lacks some infrastructural issue like plumbing and cleaning.

The food have mix feeling some dishes are too good and some lacks the touch of taste and perfection but still it score the mark. Even through its Marriot's Courtyard brand still its cheap compare to other metros.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business