This was our second visit and we were not disappointed. We stayed in the newer blocks at the back of Newtons.These blocks have a seperate reception,small resturant and breakfast is served around the pool.This meant no long walk back to main reception and access was so easy . Reception were always very friendly and helpful, not sure where some reviewers have been staying!,if you make the effort to chat etc makes a difference!!(overheard some guests talking to staff and was disgusted with the way they spoke) Had emailed before arriving and got what I asked for. Apartment always clean,bedding changed regularly and room boy always supplied fresh towels without asking!(again chatting and being nice always helps)
Didnt spend much time at the pool but didnt have much trouble getting beds(this may be different when it is really busy at christmas etc)This hotel is so convienient and a good base. It is basic compared to some but how much time do you honestly spend there?
Will book to go again and look forward to staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highland Beach Resort is an all suite property situated at Candolim, Goa. A 3 star property, it is spread over a vast 8 acres and offers multiple swimming pools and all other modern amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Highland Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Beach Hotel Candolim
- Highland Beach Candolim
- Highland Beach Resort Goa/Candolim