I travel often to India on business and had an opportunity to spend an additional week on my own. I've heard of Goa and wanted to visit. I found this hotel after downloading the 'Lonely Planet' Guide to Goa. Making arrangements online was easy. I selected one of the suites off the main entrance (I think it was the bougainvilla room, and have included photographs). The room was comfortable and large, and had a small outside sitting area. The staff are pleasant. My best surprise was the food. The Marbella serves three meals a day (you have to inform them if you want lunch or dinner). Breakfast was usually a large papaya and plenty of coffee. I had the opportunity to eat dinner a few nights and found the cuisine tasty and plentiful. Usually two - four menu items are offered. I recommend the Marbella and will definitely stay there next visit to Goa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portugese style villa, with three suites, 1 double room and two twin bedded rooms. Courtyard restaurant, with Goan and North Indian flavours as well as international cuisine. Marbella Guesthouse has a peaceful ambience and is Surrounded by beautiful views and a serene setting. The beach is a 10 minute walk down the lane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Marbella Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Guesthouse Hotel Candolim
- Marbella Guesthouse Goa/Candolim