“Employee went the extra mile”
Review of Nature's Pantry

Nature's Pantry
Ranked #21 of 95 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Description: Nature's Pantry has been operating as the largest health food store in Alamogordo since 1996. It is our desire to educate the local community on health and nutrition as well as provide the best source for quality vitamins, minerals, herbs and grocery products available on the market today. Each of our employees participates in ongoing nutrition and supplement education in order that we may provide the most current as well as accurate information to our customers. Employees also participate in health fairs and trade shows that are sponsored by leaders in the industry in order to stay aware of new products being developed. Nature's Pantry carries nationally known brands such as Garden of Life, Nutraceutical, Now, Twinlabs and Nature's Plus. We search to find the safest, highest quality products and make them available in our store. Literature, including books, on diet, herbology, homeopathy and conquering disease naturally are available. There are many products to choose from to assist those with allergy, gluten, diabetes and weight challenges. Our lunch counter features sandwiches, wraps, soup and salads. The items are made from fresh ingredients and made to order. Homemade muffins and freshly baked breads are also available. Frozen yogurt and smoothies are a favorite. We have great coffee and espresso drinks and free Wi-Fi. Orders can be called in or placed to go. The deli hours are from 11 AM to 3 PM Monday - Saturday. Nature's Pantry has many natural and organic health and beauty products. We also have pet products so you can provide healthy and nutritional choices for the entire family.
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I walked in to Nature's Pantry about fifteen minutes after lunch had stopped being served. A woman at the register told me that I was out of luck. However, the young lady behind the lunch counter overheard this then motioned me over and offered to make me something even though they had closed. Grateful, I took her up on the offer and was served a very good tuna sandwich. I very much appreciated this kind gesture and thus recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 July 2010

This is a natural food store, so you assume it's going to be healthy, right? Well, as I was shocked to find out, most of the ingredients used to make the food that comes out of the kitchen is your run of the mill stuff you can buy at Wal-mart, not natural at all. And the prices are insanely high, since you're not paying for organic, or even all-natural. The frozen yogurt is horribly bad for you, just some cheap sugar filled brand - nothing natural about that either. If you don't care about it being natural, go for it! The food does taste great! To be fair, there are a few (very few) choices on the menu that are natural

1  Thank alamogirl123
Reviewed 29 March 2010

I shop at natures pantry very often, I always get excellent service, I like the fact that it is also a Christian run business, 90% of the time they have what I need in stock and if they don't they will special order it for me. There lunches are great also,you can order anything from sandwiches to salads. Me and my family try to eat very healthy, If a healthy diet is your game then Natures Pantry is the name.

Reviewed 17 March 2010

Some crazy hag runs this kitchen. She looks like she'd spit in your food if you looked at her wrong. The food's not bad, but there's way too little for the price. Would not return nor recommend.

3  Thank ECovos
Reviewed 27 November 2006

Great vegetarian sandwiches and soups! Shop for natural foods while you wait!

2  Thank wanderlustfarm