“As expected for Chili's”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #14 of 95 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I found myself wishing for a large salad and decided to try Chili's for the first time in a long time. I was seated promptly, my server was friendly and my meal was delivered in a timely manner. I ordered the crispy chicken salad. The greens were all fresh and it was exactly what I had been craving. While I was there the place wasn't too full and I enjoyed my meal. I'll definitely return, maybe just not anytime soon. I usually stick to more local places.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This has happened again and it is not acceptable. I ordered a beer on tap and the lunch special. My husband ordered a glass of wine and the lunch special. The food, beer and wine were good. I would have given a 3 star rating if it wasn’t for the server giving us a bill with an additional charge for an extra glass of wine. This is the second time this month that I have caught this. I do not believe these are mistakes. Pay attention and review your bills before handing over your credit card!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Food was ok for Chili’s. The service was very slow. There was only one choice for a local beer. It was very noisy.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff & great food. That just tells it all. They have TV screens set up all over the place.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The hostess greeted us as soon as we walked in and got us to the table right away. They were medium busy. Server showed up shortly and took our orders, drinks and food. Food was prepared properly and arrived quickly. Everything was just as you would expect from a Chili's which is why we picked this restaurant for dinner.