1,705 results
All reviews citrus cafe elante mall industrial area mr pankaj value for money biggest mall business hotel business trip swimming pool first floor in room dining railway station courteous staff clean rooms house keeping keep up the good work pleasant stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On a personal trip I met Pankaj at the lemon tree bar. This guy went above and beyond with his customer service. Being there by myself this guy became more of a friend by having a great conversation and I was able to relate to him with his stories. He made an amazing host by going as far as helping me not only in the bar but in the restaurant as well. I hope to see more people like him on my trips to India. A big thanks to Pankaj!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

experience at the hotel was great. it was a holiday trip with family. the hotel service was nice, I like that there was all house keeping, cleaning and clothing facility. hotel location was very near to the Elante Mall, which was a good marketing place, could easily move here and there from this Hotel place. Hotel appearance was very nice, as nearby beer bar was there, we could easily have drinks there. FO was also very good, hassle free check in and checkouts. room and its facilities was good. I the way they were changing clothes on regular basis. complimentary breakfast was also provided, aloo parantha was very nice. free Wi-Fi facilities was also there. there has also arranged for sight-seeings. staying in this hotel was very comfortable. thanks to the manager Mr Amrish Sharma and his staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In July I went to Chandigarh for a business trip along with my colleagues. we stayed in this hotel during this period. the appearance of Hotel was nice. The location of hotel was good. The manager Amrish Sharma and staff was pretty good and service was good too. rooms were clean and food quality was also great. Wi-Fi was available.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Chandigarh in the month of August with my family. Chandigarh is a nice city. The hotel was located near railway station. The hotel was also very nice and so was the ambience of the hotel. Room was very neat and clean, well maintained. The hotel staff was friendly and service was quick. Manager Amrish Sharma helped us in early check in. All the amenities were working properly. They provided travel desk facility. Rooftop swimming pool was wonderful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a wonderful experience at hotel lemon tree staff was very corporative specially Mr Ambrish Sharma thanks to you sir for all your wonderful hospitality and support throughout my stay at your hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family