See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2018

check in: they behaved like I was stupid because I am foreigner
room: dirty,footsteps in dust on floor, sticky electric switches, rotten wood in corridors, ...
shower in the morning not possible, they cut down warm water
If you ask for warm water, they grund at you, do not speak, but just grumble
breakfast: some old cold nan, a souce, tea from a dirty pot in dirty cups, no coffee, nothing else, not worth the money
break fast room: they make you have your food standing in the corridor - it's a shame, farmers treat their animals better.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2016

In front of the bus stand at prime location and prompt service with respect to early check-in at 8Am. But rooms are average with no good equipment like TV, AC, bathroom fittings, lighting, etc. Average sleep quality with not so comfortable mattress. Old rooms with no or low maintenance as the charging socket was burnt and AC switch was also broken with naked wires termination. No bathroom amenities or toiletries provided at such an expensive price.

Room Tip: Stayed for 1 day so don't know much about other rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2016

smoky rooms no wifi connection... worst service..went out to dinner and my luggage was out of the room which was bizzare. booked it through oyo rooms. worst experience ever .. and the manager was clueless they dint do anything when we complained them about the wifi all day

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We had to have a short stay at Chandigarh close to the bus stand and not spend a ton of money. We booked up oyo multitech and reached around 12 in the night. After checking in, we found that the room had a constant smell of cigarette smoke and there was an empty bottle of whiskey by the window. I complained to the front desk guy who came in to check and took the bottle, said there is no smell and came back with some room freshner to spray around the room. He asked us to keep the bathroom exhaust fan running for sometime. Though we did all this, we had the smoke smell till morning which was evidently because the earlier guest had smoked in the room. We slept off due to tiredness and checked out early the next day. Never booking here again

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pramod S
Reviewed 16 December 2015

It was a trip just day after my Birthday, I planned to travel to Chandigarh as have never been there a nicely and well planned city but my experience at the hotel I chose was not good as it might be I got a deal through cleartrip and hotel at a very cheap price.

The Front Desk manager or I should call him supervisor was very rude I discussed with over the phone for a 2nd room as my brother in law was also traveling with, he said the room available i confirmed that at same price at which I have made the booking he said okay... But while checking out he argued with us.

The hotel room are fine, this hotel is in a market, you can easily get the food and also near buy to sec 17 market and a walking distance from Aroma. overall experience was good but the guy spoiled it.

Clear Booking Trip ID : 15071531572