All reviews the financial district feast restaurant club lounge gosht special thanks business trip mouth watering amazing hospitality the hotel staff duty manager in room dining front office staff excellent service breakfast buffet memorable stay f b his team
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I usually stay at the Hyatt in Gachibowlii, but had to stay a night here and it compares well.

Rooms are definitely a step up (but so is the price at circa 2000RUP per night more expensive than the Hyatt). Lovely club room, spacious and big comfortable bed and bathroom make it a good option if you're on business and basing yourself in the Financial District.

Breakfast was a good spread and the staff, as they are everywhere in India, can't do enough for you. The pool area looked nice and a well stocked gym would also add to a good stay. Was only in the place for 10 hours, so didn't have the opportunity to use the facilities, but certainly would have done if had the chance.

Trip type: Travelled on business
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Guest,

I thank you for sharing your kind words of appreciation. We recently started operations and feel very encouraged with the great reviews on our overall service and quality. I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay.
I understand your visit was short but you still managed to explore the hotel and its facilities. Please visit ‘InAzia’ our Pan Asian restaurant during your next visit. This was recently awarded the best Pan Asian restaurant award in the city by Times Food Award.
Looking forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

The experience wouldn't be great without the amazing staffs. The dinner at square was really good.There is too much choices in the food. Mr Sunil and Sera are very caring.They are all the time smiling and willing to serve the guest. And checking on you all the time to see if you need something.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review following your meal at Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel.

I am very happy to know about Food & Beverage experience at our Hotel. I will share your compliments with Sunil and Sera and I am sure this will be a tremendous source of inspiration for them. All of us at Sheraton Hyderabad strive hard to make our guests feel at home and ensure all of us our attentive to their needs. Look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Been to Sheraton
Inazia restaurant with my friends,
We were two ,as it was crowded,so we planned to sit in bar, we orders for drinks, as all the drinks have some funky names,as ex-bellpepper martini, smoky manhatton, so we tried smoky manhattan, trust me the drink was awesome! The bar guy sai who made the drink was equally have the great knowledge of food as he suggested some great starters which goes well with that particular drinks!
Guys I can say u should try this place!
Worth spending!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel.
We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great time at InAzia. With the positive feedback from patrons like you, we have managed to win the Best Pan Asian Restaurant award by the Times Food. We have a new chef on board and are in the process of innovating our menu. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Alright. So this was like a few days back, I had a stay for 2 days. I was visiting Hyderabad & going to meet a couple of my friends after a very long time. The hotel was booked for a single occupancy. I came late in the night around 12 to check-in, I clearly mentioned that I'll be having a few friends for a while, like half an hour but the person in charge clearly refused it. I mean common, I understand it's your duty but what's the point of it when you can't help your guest have a better experience? They didn't let my friends in & I had to call my booking off. Who would like to stay at a place where they don't care about the guest?

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank eXp3rience
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your feedback.
I am disappointed to hear that you left unhappy. The hotel follows a visitor's policy for the safety and security of our guests. I regret that we were not able to accommodate your request.
We hope you give us another opportunity in the future and I will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We spent two nights at the Sheraton in Hyderabad and it was an excellent visit. Service at the restaurant, gym and pool/sauna areas were excellent. Breakfast spread was outstanding as was the service. Rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed. I give high marks overall and look forward to visiting again in the future.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Domer130
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that our quality of food and services have exceeded your expectations, especially the services .
I have shared your feedback with the team and I am sure it would motivate them to exceed guest expectations further.

The team looks forward to your future visits.