All reviews indian school business trip very clean hotel limited options the financial district value for money business area breakfast spread the breakfast area check in was smooth south indian dishes standard room pleasant stay needs improvement decent hotel hotel staff is stayed here for nights
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean but small.

Its actually very far from the main area. The breakfast was ok.
The bathroom was too small.
Infact it was a compact package. Service was fine, not so good.

There were few tea stalls in front of the hotel nothing else. In case you want to walk outside there os nothing there

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Hello EeshanSidhartha,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hyderabad Gachibowli for your lodging needs and for leaving us feedback.

I understand that you were frustrated with the size of our rooms and bathroom. I also noticed that you were not totally impressed with the service of our staff and I'm very sorry. This is not the type of service that we want our guest to experience. It's a continuous process as we strive further in making our services from good to great. We strive to provide the best service and accommodations for our guests but regret that was not your experience. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

All the best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

When the security at ghe gate and at ghe hotel door are inept, what comes after is snyones guess.
Very basic but clean rooms. Bathroom layout and furnishings leave a lot yo be desired.
Breakfast was terrible with dry idlisto tasteless sambar to frozen chutney.
Even the cut fruits were awful
Budget hotel doesnt have yo mean indifferent service.
Disappointed

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Hi there, yashavantha!

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express for your lodging needs in Hyderabad! Breakfast should always perk up your day and I'm sorry that on this occasion, it didn't! I've shared your feedback with our Food and Beverage supervisors as reference for improvements to serve our guests better.

On a brighter note, I'm glad you approve of the condition of our rooms.

I hope this incident doesn't stop you from giving us another try in the future.

Best,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Am staying at their facility near Wipro in Nanakramgudda. Checked in today and was allotted Room 1218.

Been a nightmarish experience. Outlining below my experience.

1. Caught the early morning flight at reached Shamshabad Airport at 0830 hrs. From there took an Uber to the address provided, which was the wrong one. As a result got stranded in the middle of nowhere since no one knew where this blessed hotel was. Finally, at 12 noon I landed up at the hotel.

2. The bozos at the reception, gave me a programmed key card, which did not operate on the lifts to get to my room. Another half an hour to rectify this.

3. Reached my room and wanted to take a shower. But wait, there were no towels or toiletries provided. Told them and nothing happened for close to 2 hours and so skipped the shower and went for my work.

4. Reached back at 1630 hours. By then the towels have been placed. So thought I would have that shower and call it a day. But alas again, the air-conditioning wasn't functioning. So called them up and half an hour later a few clowns turned up. They fiddled with a few things and said they will be back in 30 minutes to check the cooling. By that time it was quater to eight. Since nobody came to check, called them again repeatedly till 2100 hours for at least 5 times. At quarter past nine, the manager, another moron, in charge turned up saying that there is something wrong with AC and that they would change my room. This was something they could have told me three hours earlier.

Really a very bad experience. A circus managed by clowns and morons. Will never again visit this hotel and also would not recommend it to anyone.

P.S. I flew into Hyderabad from Bangalore, where I stayed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites on Race Course Road. While that was a pleasant experience, this one was atrocious. Hyderabad da !! Telengana da !! The pedigree says it all :)

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Stayed here a day on a business trip on 6th Sep 2018. Very clean hotel and approachable to the financial district. Housekeeping was good. Breakfast was OK (Average). Buffet Lunch was good with the price.

Room tip: Best place in financial distrist
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Value for money.. location is also very nice.
There is also very nice bar at ground level.
Breakfast options are limited,needs some betterment here.
Overall experience was good.
Frontdesk service is bit slow,however Staff was very courteous.

Date of stay: September 2018