“Nice Choice”
Review of Trident Hyderabad

Trident Hyderabad
Ranked #1 of 343 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for a night on a business trip..very good place and the service was amazing...Used their meeting rooms for some interviews also - very nice rooms and staff...The hotel is not huge, but well maintained...Breakfast was decent, Buffet lunch was not great though... The Indian restaurant was decnt, and has live music in th evening..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident Hyderabad and for posting such a great review.
We pride ourselves on providing our guests with personalized service delivery and I am delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience.

Our team members are delighted to read that their guest centric attitude and anticipatory approach is recognized - that will make them feel very special indeed. Many thanks!

We do hope that you will plan another stay with us soon. In the mean time if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me.

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The hotel ambience is excellent. The rooms are quite spacious and cater to the needs of the travellers. The cooling system is good and the upkeep of the room is exemplary. The staff behaviour is courteous and polite. The food in the restaurant is well spread out and caters to all tastes.The toiletries are sufficient.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the road
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel and its services. It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us and to be of service to you.

We appreciate your wonderfully written comments on cleanliness, upkeep of the hotel,food services and gleaming common areas. It gives me immense pleasure to pass on a copy of your appreciations to the team about their "top notch" service, that will make them feel very special indeed. Thank you !

My team and I look very much forward to your return visit in the near future,in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

had a very good stay at this hotel. The breakfast spread was very good, the staff was very courteous. Excellent location. The Rooms are very well furnished and comfortable. There is complimentary WIFI available in the room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Guest

We are glad to receive your feedback following your recent stay and really appreciate you taking the time to highlight most aspects of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have shared your review with the team; they are delighted to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Hyderabad.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely

Reviewed 10 December 2017

- wonderful stay & experience
- rooms very huge, very comfortable and well equipped
- food options great....dinner buffet at restaurant had a good spread
- Lounge had good breakfast options
- WiFi worked fine across the hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank VC397

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, following your recent stay at Trident Hyderabad.

My team and I are very pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay and all facilities were in line with your expectations.

I have shared your review with the team, especially the Chefs -they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Great hospitality, beautiful grand hotel with awesome staff service. Makes everyone feel like a VIP. Good security too, yummy Biryani from hotel in room dining service and good breakfast spread. Would definitely go back again!

Room Tip: Nice view from higher floors
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review on our hotel and its services.

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident.Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Hyderabad.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise. Thank you ! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Hyderabad.

Warm regards