“The most comfortable stay at affordable price”

Ebony Boutique Hotel
Ranked #63 of 347 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 20 September 2017

From 2011 onwards I am visiting Hyderabad regularly and I chose this hotel as it was very close to my office. But then onwards this is my home away from my own home. It has very clean rooms with posh beds, TV and Wifi. I have stayed other hotels in Hyderabad when I dont get room here, but I have not seen any other hotel gives such a good treatment for similar price. I just love this hotel

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Ebony Boutique hotel is situated at prime space in Banjara Hills..big comfortable rooms..air condition and washrooms look ok, but not the best for the setting compared to other facilities..good breakfast spread, in bed and breakfast system..Wifi is good and space for car park is very limited and typically in slopes of Banjara Hills.. ok for business stays of one or two days..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had stayed at this hotel for a training that I had to attend 2 blocks away quite recently. The rooms were just ok with very dull lighting. There was problems with the air-conditioning as the thermostat setting never worked. During the night the A/C compressor was not running at all and it was running on Fan mode. After complaining to maintenance department it was resolved for the next 2 days. Apparently this hotel property has seen its hay days and with the current management it just functions with minimal services. The Internet service was free for guests, however was never consistent and I had to source other means to stay connected. On the good side though, room service and room cleaning/makeup was very prompt. I would only recommend this hotel for single occupancy and business travel. Its best to avoid when travelling with family!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the front facade of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I was travelling to hyderabad for work and booked this hotel on booking.com
The hotel and rooms are nice enough though overall a very dark place, not much lighting. Check in and everything was fine. After a long day at work, i went back to my hotel around 9 pm. On reaching my room, i saw that my room door was open. I got very worried and went down to the reception and called them to come check it with me. Nothing seemed out of place and i didn't notice anything missing but i had a huge concern when they seemed to think nothing of it. When i asked how this was possible, they receptionist had the audacity to laugh and say it was nothing, housekeeping mustn't have shut it.
That is when i got angry. My room was left open whole day where anyone could've just walked in, taken anything. Not only that, in this day of creeps, what if someone planted something, a camera maybe? How do i know? I refused to sleep in that room and asked him for an alternative and he just continued to snigger. I was furious and a little scared by then. When asked for the manager, he said he's gone home. Get him on the phone, answer was no. I called a friend in the city to come help me because i was alone and it was 10 pm by then.
A long argument ensued, with the manager not bothered to come back and handle this situation. They refused to check their cameras to see what had happened. It was overall a horrifying experience. I packed my bag and told them to check me out as i refused to stay there another night.
And the icing to the cake was, they actually billed me for that night as it was a late check out. Wow!
This happened on December 15th and i've taken so long to write this cause i'm still horrified. Being a busy season, my friend had to drive me all around town to find another hotel that night. Finally checked into Lemon Tree at 12 am.

To women travellers out there, stay away from here. After calling the cops also they had no regret and not one person even apologised. I couldn't file a case as not being a resident of hyderabad would make things complicated. But they said they had warned them. How much that helped, god knows!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
6  Thank MishaPamnany
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Morning news-paper and the breakfast tickets get delivered pretty early. The breakfast spread has many choices. Masala Dosa was not on the menu but the staff accommodated it as a special request. Booked a car through the front office for day worth sight-seeing. Office staff is very helpful - especially Dikshit and Hariprasad.

Rooms are very comfortable - showers are really great, enough hot water with good force. Not the trickle down stream I have seen elsewhere.

Will stay here again.