US$87
Hotels.com
US$77
US$59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Taj Deccan(Hyderabad)
US$128
US$85
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Daspalla Hotel(Hyderabad)
The Golkonda Hyderabad(Hyderabad)
US$78
US$61
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$102
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Good service, clean room, decent WiFi speeds & great food. I stayed in the delux room and found it be good value for the money you spend on it.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Luxor Inn is a fairly good place to stay. Very well maintained in terms of cleanliness, timely service and the staff. They have an awesome breakfast menu undoubtedly and overall a good service! The staff were really helpful in giving suggestions in terms of finding apartments, helping me take my luggage once i checked out to a nearby apartment due to auto strike. However, the overly priced menu and lesser options of food in that menu is a little bit disappointing.

Room Tip: Choose a room that has a microwave! Easier to heat or make instant tea or coffee! Corner room any floor is suggested!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank infomation4u
Reviewed 4 October 2010

I stayed at this place for around two weeks from 27th june to 11th July 2010. The staff was very helpful and helped me with my planning for going around Hyderabad. Later they also helped call cabs and find me a permanent residence. Its hard to find Inns who help with all these things.

it was my girlfriends birthday when I arrived and I had called them up and asked for a cake to be arranged the moment I reach the hotel. She was staying at Luxor Residency(sister concern) they helped get everything I needed to surprise her and I really thank them for it

I was hospitalized during the stay due to Malaria I picked up in Mumbai, and the staff took care of me after I had come back from the hospital. The staff very politely heard me out when I needed something.

Wifi speeds were great and service as well even after midnight.

The food was not of my liking but the snacks were nice. Rooms could do better with the colors as compared to their sister Luxor residency which has awesome interiors and appliances compared to Luxor Inn.

I would recommend Luxor to whoever comes and plans to stay near Hitech city in Hyderabad

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business