I stayed over here for a long term(for some 5 months). The rooms were quite good in size and well arranged. The initial experience was quite good. However there are some serious problems associated:
1. Biggest problem is often the taps run out of water and the hotel authorities keep telling that it'll resume within a few minutes. Although in one occasion water was supplied using bucket, but in 2 other there was no support.
2. The internet is pathetic, at least in the evening. On some days it was totally down.
3. I had asked for an extra container of drinking water in the room as every day I needed to get it refilled, however they refused to provide saying it won't be possible for them. However when asked to get water filled up, the service was pathetic and often required me to make calls twice or thrice.
4. The electronic appliances were old and required maintenance. On one particularly water started dripping from the AC machine. Also the AC had a peculiar problem where often it would power on but the cooling system won't initiate till a long time. This prob was not solved till the end.
5. Food quality was not upto the mark, and not at all good for long term stay as it is too spicy for regular consumption. The quality of dining service even deteriorated with time.
Overall I would conclude it may be good for a short stay as the rooms are comfortable as such. However if you are paying the tariff published in the hotel's website, then I would say you can get a better place by paying less.