The people who work at Kololi Beach Club are very friendly. Especially Ousman, one of the waiters. I have a glutenintolerance and I don't like going out for dinner, because a lot of restaurants don't know how to make a 100% glutenfree meal. Ousman really took good care of me and kept on checking with the kitchen if it all went well with the food. No question was too much. His sincere kindness really made us feel welcome.
One of the bartenders (called Pa), was also very friendly and made the best cocktails ever! We went there every day before dinner for a nice chat and a cocktail.
Special thanks also to KC who also made us feel very welcome, showing us the way around the hotel and for introducing us to local guide Mass, who showed us several national parks and a lot of birds of the Gambia.
The room was cleaned 6 days a week and the cleaning lady was always cheerfull. Unfortunately I forgot her name. But also the guards, gardners, the water-man, and the people at the supermarket were very friendly and cheerfull.
The rooms are nice, very big and light. We had a groundfloor room, in a beautifull garden. At the resort are a lot of monkeys and a lot of different kinds of birds, even sitting there at your own porch is a small safari. We had a great time. Nice pool, nice beach. Great food at the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within tropical gardens, located right on the beach, Kololi Beach Resort is the perfect location to explore this unique country. Kololi offers self catering villas and apartments. Each Villa/apartment is fully furnished complete with lounge, dining area and a fully fitted kitchen. Kololi Beach Resort can also offer bed and breakfast, half board and full board options. Each property has its very own furnished terrace or balcony area. The perfect place to watch the sun go down and enjoy the abundance of wildlife, or pre dinner drinks with friends. Everything you will need to enjoy a complete 'get away from it all' holiday is here at Kololi Beach Resort. The Resort has many features including, an 18 hole par 3 Golf Course, a real test for golfers of all standards. Our on site a pro is available for lessons and all equipment is available on site. choice of 3 swimming pools, a private beach area, Club House bar and restaurant along with two further bars, both with free WiFi. A Mini Market is open daily for your daily essentials, gift shop, 24 hour reception and money exchange. Our dedicated excursion team are on hand to make sure you get the best excursions at the right price. They can even organise a private excursion for just you and your guests, making the day that bit more special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kololi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kololi Beach Club Hotel Kololi
- Kololi Beach Resort Gambia