We did visit this place in may 2017 as a group of 3. After a long trip from Norway we did get a taxi from the airport to this hotel late night for a cost of "standardprice" 800 dalasi.. shabby cab, but after arriving the hotel we where welcomed by a smiling guy who took us to our "villa" nr 8.. Great located with a view against the sea and very short distance from the clubhouse and the pool. The villa was a two bedroom separated in a way that gave lot of privacy if traveling together with friends. Living room well furnished and also a kitchen with all you need if you want to do cocking by your self.. in our case we did not since "Lamin" the chief was one of the best to arrange all kinds of meals with an extraordinary flavor/taste, we just loved his food!! We was lucky to get to know a lot of the staffs and they where really into making our stay as pleasant as they could! We just meet smiling staff all over and felt it like we got a lot of new friends, and we did ! There was only one thing they could given more information about and that was the fact that there was a lot of yelly fish (poisoning) at the beach and if not taking a good look when swimming you could step one them when walking one the beach. But all in all we really hade a great holiday together with our "friends" at the hotel Short walking distance to senegambia and a big plus is that they have a ATM located at the top entrance and that made things easygoing. We will for sure recommend this place for anyone and will be back soon for another visit after the rainy season! Thanks to all staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within tropical gardens, located right on the beach, Kololi Beach Resort is the perfect location to explore this unique country. Kololi offers self catering villas and apartments. Each Villa/apartment is fully furnished complete with lounge, dining area and a fully fitted kitchen. Kololi Beach Resort can also offer bed and breakfast, half board and full board options. Each property has its very own furnished terrace or balcony area. The perfect place to watch the sun go down and enjoy the abundance of wildlife, or pre dinner drinks with friends. Everything you will need to enjoy a complete 'get away from it all' holiday is here at Kololi Beach Resort. The Resort has many features including, an 18 hole par 3 Golf Course, a real test for golfers of all standards. Our on site a pro is available for lessons and all equipment is available on site. choice of 3 swimming pools, a private beach area, Club House bar and restaurant along with two further bars, both with free WiFi. A Mini Market is open daily for your daily essentials, gift shop, 24 hour reception and money exchange. Our dedicated excursion team are on hand to make sure you get the best excursions at the right price. They can even organise a private excursion for just you and your guests, making the day that bit more special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kololi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kololi Beach Club Hotel Kololi
- Kololi Beach Resort Gambia