“You need to know what to order”
Review of Country Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Savusavu
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Mom's Country kitchen serves typically Fijian Indian curries for a low price. I've had wonderful roti rolls, but also mediocre curry full of bones. It's a fast food place but it wasn't very clear where or what to order. So - go there and experience Fijian culture!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I was in Savusavu for two days, I ate three of my four meals here!! Superb authentic dishes!! All I can say is that the ladies in the kitchen put their love into their cooking which make it a hit!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Delicious fresh and cheap Indian food! Rotis amazing, daal awesome!! I'd have eaten every meal given the chance!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Mum's Country Kitchen is another excellent, inexpensive place to get phenomenal curries. I went there for lunch and had the veggie curry - which that day was an eggplant curry. With the roti, the whole meal comes to about $8 fiji and was amazing.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Always eat at the busy restaurants...this place is busy all the time. We ate here several times during our 3 weeks in Savusavu and were never disappointed.
Nice curries and Rotis, we will be back for sure.