“You need to know what to order”
Review of Country Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Savusavu
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Mom's Country kitchen serves typically Fijian Indian curries for a low price. I've had wonderful roti rolls, but also mediocre curry full of bones. It's a fast food place but it wasn't very clear where or what to order. So - go there and experience Fijian culture!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I was in Savusavu for two days, I ate three of my four meals here!! Superb authentic dishes!! All I can say is that the ladies in the kitchen put their love into their cooking which make it a hit!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Delicious fresh and cheap Indian food! Rotis amazing, daal awesome!! I'd have eaten every meal given the chance!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Mum's Country Kitchen is another excellent, inexpensive place to get phenomenal curries. I went there for lunch and had the veggie curry - which that day was an eggplant curry. With the roti, the whole meal comes to about $8 fiji and was amazing.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Always eat at the busy restaurants...this place is busy all the time. We ate here several times during our 3 weeks in Savusavu and were never disappointed.
Nice curries and Rotis, we will be back for sure.

Date of visit: September 2016